Big announcement coming in Jan

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It is indeed about the right and the power to choose and being denied that right by very wealthy and powerful special interests is what is the focus here.

Unions are also very wealthy and powerful special interests. So you have one very wealthy and powerful special interest against another. ENJOY.

59 Dano

You separate big business and big government? How quaint. You don’t really believe that do you?

Oh, absolutely. The biggest and most powerful of big business can't force me to do a damn thing. The government (big or small) can use the threat (and use) of force to get me to do anything it wants.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, absolutely. The biggest and most powerful of big business can't force me to do a damn thing. The government (big or small) can use the threat (and use) of force to get me to do anything it wants.
Who do you think writes the laws for government to pass?

abused.crr

Like every couple months I’ll make a comment in one of these threads just to watch fdx employees cut each other at the :censored2:ing throat. If an employee isn’t willing to say I’m worth more, I’m better than that, or I’m walking away... then you’re getting exactly what you deserve and you should stay and work for the Walmart of the industry. I walked away after 22 years and life is so much better with no X.

59 Dano

Like every couple months I’ll make a comment in one of these threads just to watch fdx employees cut each other at the :censored2:ing throat. If an employee isn’t willing to say I’m worth more, I’m better than that, or I’m walking away... then you’re getting exactly what you deserve and you should stay and work for the Walmart of the industry. I walked away after 22 years and life is so much better with no X.

Congrats. Perhaps you'll be placed in the BC Ring of Honor.

59 Dano

Hey, he had the guts to quit and find something better.

You on the other hand, came crawling back after this "other job" of yours decided you were a poor fit.

Since we're being creative, you would have left Express if only someone else would have taken you.