BIG BABOOBA'S 2000th Post

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I'm not sure what his post is gonna be about, maybe he'll inadvertently post a picture of some beautiful wooded area, or maybe he'll say " Give Hot Lips a Kiss for Me ". or maybe he'll drink a few Beeyahs from tha packy and sit down to slur some wohds.

Either way I'm sure it'll be funny as hell. Just my $0.02

:happy2::happy2::happy-very:

Big Babooba

I'm not sure what his post is gonna be about, maybe he'll inadvertently post a picture of some beautiful wooded area,I doubt it
or maybe he'll say " Give Hot Lips a Kiss for Me ".
DEFINITELY

or maybe he'll drink a few Beeyahs from tha packy and sit down to slur some wohds.
If I go to the packie and get enough beeyahs to slur my wohds, then stand aside. I'll give Hot Lips some kisses she'll nevah fahget!:happy-very:

Either way I'm sure it'll be funny as hell. Just my $0.02

:happy2::happy2::happy-very:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
We are both ROFLMAO, to fricken funny:funny::funny::funny::funny:

But on a serious note: If you go to the packie and drink enough to slur wohds and kiss my wife... In front of me... then you my friend got some.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
....... GREAT BEEYAH!!!!!:happy2:

Big Babooba

NO. Don't give up the towel!!!!

Then what will you use on me?

My tush loves it when you snap it at me !!!!!:sad-very:
I don't know if I can respond to this post without getting my face slapped! Then again I think that I might enjoy that! Excuse me while I go take a cold shower, a very, very cold shower!:wink2: