Big Bonus for managers

Dex01

Banned
Overheard one playing the money song and talking to another manager about their payout. Large ones off your hard work.

I am going to go out on a limb, and surmise that the stations that you have worked at have not included domiciles. Empirically speaking, when management is not present, company policy begins to be thrown out the window, which, to be honest with you, is rarely good.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I wonder if that's the reason they are hovering around my truck every morning asking how many pcs I have.
Like I've said before, never trust a manager. They always have an ulterior motive and they sure as hell aren't concerned for your safety.

bbsam

Staff member
Express got very Big bonus checks. I'm very sure ground got bigger bonus checks off your slave labor. Ask BB
I wouldn't doubt it but management around here knows to keep talk of bonuses quiet.

Our preload did get a "Best in District" plaque. Most people call it a "Participation Medal".

whenIgetthere

Yet injuries and accidents will reduce a bonus quicker than anything else...

Probably why our SM and OM's were flipping out about both a few weeks ago. Both accidents and injuries were up over 100% this past fiscal year at this station. We even had a long meeting (during a code 43 of course) because of it. All but a couple of the accidents were from newbies with under a year.

Cactus

Yet injuries and accidents will reduce a bonus quicker than anything else...
Well if that's true then they need to pay a lot more attention to safety than trying to squeeze as too many stops out of a courier. And you can tell that to your buddy Smith too.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well if that's true then they need to pay a lot more attention to safety than trying to squeeze as too many stops out of a courier. And you can tell that to your buddy Smith too.

If the bonuses are so huge this year, as Goldi has intimated, then they're paying plenty of attention to safety.

Cactus

Lol. Not in my station. A mechanic told me that half of our trucks have been in the body shop in the last year. We have one of the worst safety records in the country.
When there's a big push for productivity and less time to do the job, then that's the price they pay.

No free lunches.