Big brother is watching you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The U.S. government is secretly ordering Google to provide data on anyone typing in certain search terms, an accidentally unsealed court document shows. There are fears such “keyword warrants” threaten to implicate innocent Web users in serious crimes and are more common than previously thought.​

You can read the orders on Google here, here and here. The Microsoft and Yahoo orders can be found here and here.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
With a puppet government controlled by big pharma and big tech, how could you expect anything less?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Of course big brother is watching you, what are you new or something?
I'm fully aware of this.
That was why on a short trip to DC earlier this year I avoided tolls roads and left all of my tracked devices on at home.
Drove an over 20 year old vehicle and used cash for the entire trip.

rickyb

The U.S. government is secretly ordering Google to provide data on anyone typing in certain search terms, an accidentally unsealed court document shows. There are fears such “keyword warrants” threaten to implicate innocent Web users in serious crimes and are more common than previously thought.​

You can read the orders on Google here, here and here. The Microsoft and Yahoo orders can be found here and here.
y havent conservatives and progressives formed an alliance to stop government spying once snowden sacrificed his old life to tell us the truth?

rickyb

think chris hedges sued the federal govt over this.

the judge ruled "if the govt was spying on you unconstitutionally, they would tell you" LOL

vantexan

I'm fully aware of this.
That was why on a short trip to DC earlier this year I avoided tolls roads and left all of my tracked devices on at home.
Drove an over 20 year old vehicle and used cash for the entire trip.
The NSA is probably tracking you now after that post.