BIG BROWN GETS THE BIRD FWD TO TEAMSTERS FOR DEM. UNION

:wootsmiley::tantrumsmiley:
no broken promises.jpg
:wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::rofl:BIG BROWN GETS THE :censored2:BIRD
:didimiss::deletesmiley2::didimiss::fingerscrossed::fightings::beafraid::yesssmileyf::yesssmileyf::deletesmiley2::didimiss::deletesmiley2::didimiss::fingerscrossed::fightings::beafraid::yesssmileyf::yesssmileyf::deletesmiley2:
BEWARE WILD FUNKY TURKEY HAS NOT BEEN DECLAWED.
:picture::panicsmiley::panicsmiley:911 WAS CALLED 2X:panicsmiley::nervoussmiley::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::hapydancsmil::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::wootsmiley::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

:doctor::picture:Speaking of:2guns:a gun:2guns: that last hit man knew how to hold a gun but did not give me any hearing protection, he did not have any ear protection either, if it happens again I need to file an OSHA complaint. :wheelchaiI was out of work for 6 Months:wheelchai. My co-worker told me I was being watched before I was shot. If I am killed some one file one for me.
:detectiveZERO TOLERANCE FOR WORKPLACE VIOLENCE ???:bsbullf::nonono::nonono::doctor:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
:doctor::picture:Speaking of:2guns:a gun:2guns: that last hit man knew how to hold a gun but did not give me any hearing protection, he did not have any ear protection either, if it happens again I need to file an OSHA complaint. :wheelchaiI was out of work for 6 Months:wheelchai. My co-worker told me I was being watched before I was shot. If I am killed some one file one for me.
:detectiveZERO TOLERANCE FOR WORKPLACE VIOLENCE ???:bsbullf::nonono::nonono::doctor:
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438210954.014197.jpg

T

Turdferguson

Which article you want it filed under bro?

hyena

image.gif