BIG INJURY FOR EX SUPERVISOR

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is this real?
IMG_0586.jpg

opie

A kid that quit after becoming a sup, came back and was placed as an hourly sorter . last night his hand got caught between the table and the belt . Apparently the running belt pulled his arm in and got stuck . Damn Flabio i hope you get better soon.
Was this in the Meadowlands building?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
I can't imagine working a boxline without safety toe boots. Always getting my feet jammed into the boxline wheels.

???It should be virtually impossible for that to happen on a Boxline unless the safety guard is removed for repairs, and even then it wouldn't be running. HUGEEE safety risk if it were to run, and if that is the case then your entire management team should have been fired by now and made an example of..

And if for whatever reason your feet were to get run over by the boxline, it wouldn't matter what shoes you were wearing. :wheelchai

Integrity

Binge Poster
???It should be virtually impossible for that to happen on a Boxline unless the safety guard is removed for repairs, and even then it wouldn't be running. HUGEEE safety risk if it were to run, and if that is the case then your entire management team should have been fired by now and made an example of..

And if for whatever reason your feet were to get run over by the boxline, it wouldn't matter what shoes you were wearing. :wheelchai
No safety guard covering access to wheels on boxline in my area.

What is this guard you are talking about?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
No safety guard covering access to wheels on boxline in my area.

What is this guard you are talking about?

Guard, railing, feet saver, whatever you want to call it is what I am talking about - the long metal toe protector railing thing running down the line next to the cages.

It's Friday and i'm tired so here's a picture.

Attachments

• 37061157_10156723971907042_1019741612504252416_n.jpg
    37061157_10156723971907042_1019741612504252416_n.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 80

Integrity

Binge Poster
Guard, railing, feet saver, whatever you want to call it is what I am talking about - the long metal toe protector railing thing running down the line next to the cages.

It's Friday and i'm tired so here's a picture.
Thanks.

Our boxline doesn't have that plate.

What does it look like where the boxline is higher?

Better call maintenance, cage off the track in your pic.