BIG INJURY FOR EX SUPERVISOR

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Thanks.

Our boxline doesn't have that plate.

What does it look like where the boxline is higher?

Better call maintenance, cage off the track in your pic.

That's the word I was looking for! Do you guys have anything to prevent loaders or packages from sliding off the edge or is the boxline higher than mine?

The plate goes all the way down and slopes upwards slightly with the boxline, but it's below the bottom cage so it doesn't get in the loaders way where the line is higher. I

Oh yeah, it was very off track...couple days ago one of my loaders had the genius idea to push the cage back while his coworker grabbed a fallen package, thinking it will fall right back on track afterwards...not only did they forget about gravity, they didn't realize how dangerous and stupid it was to do that. I almost had a heart attack when I saw them. damn kids...

Integrity

Binge Poster
That's the word I was looking for! Do you guys have anything to prevent loaders or packages from sliding off the edge or is the boxline higher than mine?

The plate goes all the way down and slopes upwards slightly with the boxline, but it's below the bottom cage so it doesn't get in the loaders way where the line is higher. I

Oh yeah, it was very off track...couple days ago one of my loaders had the genius idea to push the cage back while his coworker grabbed a fallen package, thinking it will fall right back on track afterwards...not only did they forget about gravity, they didn't realize how dangerous and stupid it was to do that. I almost had a heart attack when I saw them. damn kids...
Not sure of your question. Can you elaborate a little? Sorry.

The plate is present on your boxline where any loader position could come in contact with the wheels?

How about the first position after the sort?

Do you know if the plate is removable?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Not sure of your question. Can you elaborate a little? Sorry.

The plate is present on your boxline where any loader position could come in contact with the wheels?

How about the first position after the sort?

Do you know if the plate is removable?

Lol this conversation is going waaaaay deeper than it should be, and I don't have the attention span right now to keep it going, so I will just recommend not putting your feet in the direct path of the wheels and you should be okay.