Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I know it wasn't easy and $41 an hour by 2023 is a very decent blue collar wage. Plus, the employees with whiskers won't be working the weekends. It's a win/win deal for all.

'The Teamsters confirmed negotiators reached an agreement that would raise the minimum wage for part-time workers from $10 to $13 beginning Aug. 1 and to $15.50 by Aug. 1, 2022.

For full-time workers, pay increases of $4.15 more per hour, spread out over five years, are included in the deal.'

I thank you, my wife thanks you, my kids thank you. Excellent work guys.

Still kicking tush on wage & benefits compared to all the other delivery giants. Organized Labor at its finest & all earned nothing given. Y'all earned it.

"I have never met a UPS driver that retired @ 59 or later who didn't want to stay longer for their own personal reasons".

That's a d@mn rare thing these days.

Yolo

yes-yes-yes-gif-9.gif

Chester

Another case of management trying to get Union members to keep their eyes on the shiny object (hourly pay) and not everything else going on in the :censored2:ty contract.
So you’d be cool if UPS lowered our pay but met all of your other needs? Makes no sense, people work to make $, that’s it!

Box Ox

So you’d be cool if UPS lowered our pay but met all of your other needs? Makes no sense, people work to make $, that’s it!

Never said that.

If issues like 9.5, harassment, overtime and overweights aren't addressed at the same time hybrid drivers are introduced, pay raises and pension hikes over multiple years will be moot points as FT careers will not be sustainable anyway. Which is probably what the Company will be counting on as it seeks to expand the hybrid driver ranks as a percentage of the FT workforce over the next few contracts.

Chester

Never said that.

If issues like 9.5, harassment, overtime and overweights aren't addressed at the same time hybrid drivers are introduced, pay raises and pension hikes over multiple years will be moot points as FT careers will not be sustainable anyway. Which is probably what the Company will be counting on as it seeks to expand the hybrid driver ranks as a percentage of the FT workforce over the next few contracts.
How do you know they aren’t addressed, have you read all of it?

Tony Q

I know it wasn't easy and $41 an hour by 2023 is a very decent blue collar wage. Plus, the employees with whiskers won't be working the weekends. It's a win/win deal for all.

'The Teamsters confirmed negotiators reached an agreement that would raise the minimum wage for part-time workers from $10 to $13 beginning Aug. 1 and to $15.50 by Aug. 1, 2022.

For full-time workers, pay increases of $4.15 more per hour, spread out over five years, are included in the deal.'

Still kicking tush on wage & benefits compared to all the other delivery giants. Organized Labor at its finest & all earned nothing given. Y'all earned it.

"I have never met a UPS driver that retired @ 59 or later who didn't want to stay longer for their own personal reasons".

Whats the punch line?

Chester

It’s obvious that most of you wanna strike just because you hate UPS. Hybrid drivers will still be making $34hr to work the dam preload and maybe run 5 stops an hour, sounds brutal I know.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

your back dave