BIGGEST ASPECT OF MANAGEMENT THAT IS OVERLOOKED

Cant wat to retire

I respect the fact that UPS gives people second chances. There are a lot of people that for whatever reasons, have led them into a downslope. People with a history of drugs and/or alcohol abuse can get jobs. But the problem comes when they are moved up to supervisors. Now, we all know that UPS does not drug screen new hires. They do drug screen those that are being promoted to Supervisors. We know that they can pass a drug test easily. Now, we have these Supes are manipulative, have mood swings and therefore makes the work environment harsh. We need a climate change at UPS. I know many people will not agree that there clearly needs to be more drug testing. But then, UPS wouldn't have as many employees. It would greatly be reduced to 40%? That's my percentage, what's yours?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I respect the fact that UPS gives people second chances. There are a lot of people that for whatever reasons, have led them into a downslope. People with a history of drugs and/or alcohol abuse can get jobs. But the problem comes when they are moved up to supervisors. Now, we all know that UPS does not drug screen new hires. They do drug screen those that are being promoted to Supervisors. We know that they can pass a drug test easily. Now, we have these Supes are manipulative, have mood swings and therefore makes the work environment harsh. We need a climate change at UPS. I know many people will not agree that there clearly needs to be more drug testing. But then, UPS wouldn't have as many employees. It would greatly be reduced to 40%? That's my percentage, what's yours?

What kind of drugs you wanna test

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hello, well since I am a nurse, I am not against cannabis as I have used the pill form to treat cancer patients. Also, so many stares are now legalizing it. But, cocaine/crack (social drug) and other opiates and benzodiazepines
I say, that 22 year employees who have become nurses and still work here complaining about management should be the first ones drug tested.

giphy.gif