Billboard..."Miss me yet?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw the coverage of this on FOX . It's a real billboard and not a computer generated story. They interviewed the mayor of the town and he doesn't know who paid for it, but it costs $3,000-$3,500 for it.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I saw the coverage of this on FOX . It's a real billboard and not a computer generated story. They interviewed the mayor of the town and he doesn't know who paid for it, but it costs $3,000-$3,500 for it.

Yes, i read about that also and ABC news sent a camera out to the site. Funny.

rod

Retired 22 years
No-- I don't miss him. I won't miss Obama either -nor any of the many that will get voted out next election. Its time for a big FLUSH but the sad thing is there isn't much waiting in the wings to replace them. The whole political system needs an overhaul. Someone with some common sense please step up.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
No-- I don't miss him. I won't miss Obama either -nor any of the many that will get voted out next election. Its time for a big FLUSH but the sad thing is there isn't much waiting in the wings to replace them. The whole political system needs an overhaul. Someone with some common sense please step up.

I hear that!!!! :)

rod

Retired 22 years
I would step up but I'm afraid I couldn't get elected dog catcher if they dug too deep into my life- but its been fun
:thumbsup:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I saw it on several news channels flicking around as I have on vacation. I think he was funnier, I miss that. And I could be the common sense candidate, but Ive just had too much fun in my life to have it scrutinized:cool-very:

over9five

Staff member