Billings Montana Starting wages for new hires 15.00 an hr

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
All over the states new hires wages have changed creating alot of drama in the hubs I made a vide explaining.
Hey, I’m on the east coast, and we are lucky to have 10 package car drivers at a meeting out of about 230 in the building. Just an FYI, attendance is a hard thing to accomplish.

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
MT union membership, and participation is a joke unless you're in car. I've been with the company 3 months haven't paid dues once... I don't feel protected, and today.... today I feel like I need protection the most... hub is fubar'd.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You need @Future surrounded by lots of hot chicks in that video! Maybe all of them in Miami on a yacht, laughing at @Gumby on a rowboat?

BuRubbACEAACn9W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MT union membership, and participation is a joke unless you're in car. I've been with the company 3 months haven't paid dues once... I don't feel protected, and today.... today I feel like I need protection the most... hub is fubar'd.
Contact local 2. They can set you up paying dues and answer any questions you may have.

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
Maybe they’re a little intimidating by.......Bad LeeRoy Brown.....
The baddest man in the whole damned town
They should be intimidated by my positive attitude and how much fun I've had with others the last few weeks... damn it, if we enjoy our jobs, when the chance is given... I want this, just wow! Quite a lot of BS right now. Penny pinching, tightwad bungholes... surely they spent a boatload sending me to school. Should want for me to want to stick around a while, maybe? Ex-military, I can take it, bUT difference from military is I DON'T HAVE TO. Sucks to not be a quitter... wah waaaahhhhh!