BINGO , BIDEN BURN'S HIMSELF

The big package

Biden doesn’t support defunding the police.
Look it up , he was ask the other day by reporters if he backed the idea of DEFUNDING THE POLICE and he said YES!!! I can't believe someone who is running for the highest office in the land would back such a thing , it is disgraceful!!!

fishtm2001

THE FACTS: Biden has not joined the call of protesters who demanded “defund the police” after Floyd’s killing in Minneapolis. Biden has proposed more money for police, conditioned on improvements in their practices.

“I don’t support defunding the police,“ Biden said last month in a CBS interview. But he said he would support tying federal aid to police based on whether “they meet certain basic standards of decency, honorableness and, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community, everybody in the community.”

vantexan

THE FACTS: Biden has not joined the call of protesters who demanded “defund the police” after Floyd’s killing in Minneapolis. Biden has proposed more money for police, conditioned on improvements in their practices.

“I don’t support defunding the police,“ Biden said last month in a CBS interview. But he said he would support tying federal aid to police based on whether “they meet certain basic standards of decency, honorableness and, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community, everybody in the community.”
That's what he said last month. Heard him in a radio interview a couple of days ago say the opposite.

The big package

July 8th , I quote ( the POLICE HAVE BECO
ME THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE ) funds should be redirected from the police and should be sent to other places !!! Please do not distort the facts!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He calls for a $300 million infusion into federal community policing grant programs.

That adds up to more money for police, not defunding law enforcement.
Biden calls for taking funding from police and using it somewhere else. That's defunding, no matter how you closet communists try to spin it.