Bird's Eye View of ORION.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sorry, but we cannot call them "illegals" anymore. Please refer to them as "future Democrat voters".

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Who runs from the cops in a Scion?

Who drives a Scion?
p26EVRL.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looked like about 20. We have a few slumlord rental houses like that around here. I swear like 30 illegals all live in one small house...they must sleep in shifts...lol.

Where I lived before there was a townhouse with 20 living there. 18 men, a woman and a baby. She cooked for all of them. They all worked hard, were very quiet and didn't bother anyone, probably illegals. That being said, I would rather have them there than the household of Section 8, drug dealers who moved in after them. Had to call the police multiple times on them.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Where I lived before there was a townhouse with 20 living there. 18 men, a woman and a baby. She cooked for all of them. They all worked hard, were very quiet and didn't bother anyone, probably illegals. That being said, I would rather have them there than the household of Section 8, drug dealers who moved in after them. Had to call the police multiple times on them.
Don't get me wrong...people live how they live...it's none of my business. As long as they're not bothering me..I don't really GAF.

Foamer Pyle

Can't they just drop a drone on their house? Kill 20 birds with one stone. We need all of the illegals kicked out of this country, and ASAP.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to a lot of apartments that would have 10 or 12 Mexicans (men) crammed in. Mostly illegals living cheaply so they could send most of their money home to their families.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Can't they just drop a drone on their house? Kill 20 birds with one stone. We need all of the illegals kicked out of this country, and ASAP.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Because they're taking jobs away from Americans? The illegals aren't the ones that I see buying steak, shrimp and candy bars with food stamps...

oldngray

nowhere special
Because they're taking jobs away from Americans? The illegals aren't the ones that I see buying steak, shrimp and candy bars with food stamps...
The illegals mostly do jobs that other people refuse to do. A lot of construction and roofing. I also had a lot of manufacturing companies that hired them since they wouldn't need to speak English to do the job. In one sense they are taking American jobs but in those same neighborhoods were many unemployed people getting welfare and food stamps that had no desire to work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The illegals mostly do jobs that other people refuse to do. A lot of construction and roofing. I also had a lot of manufacturing companies that hired them since they wouldn't need to speak English to do the job. In one sense they are taking American jobs but in those same neighborhoods were many unemployed people getting welfare and food stamps that had no desire to work.
I agree...I was being sarcastic in my post above :)