Birmingham, AL, very sad

BigTex61

Prayers for the victims and families. Im surprised this has not happen at Express somewere with the way they treat people like trash.

Nevermore1

Prayers for the victims and families. Im surprised this has not happen at Express somewere with the way they treat people like trash.
Didn't it happen a few months ago at FedEx near Atlanta? I can't remember the exact month but I'm pretty sure it's been since March.

I feel bad for all involved, the victims as well as everyone else who works at that center.

CJinx

Didn't it happen a few months ago at FedEx near Atlanta? I can't remember the exact month but I'm pretty sure it's been since March.

I feel bad for all involved, the victims as well as everyone else who works at that center.
Yes, at the FXG facility in Kennesaw GA. Although he injured several people, the only person he managed to kill was himself.

STFXG

You can't blame the companies for mentally ill people. It's all about numbers. With enough employees it will eventually happen.

Gotta keep your head on a swivel no matter where you are nowadays.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You can't blame the companies for mentally ill people. It's all about numbers. With enough employees it will eventually happen.
Disagree. Read post #4.

FedEx AND UPS are pushing their luck a little to far. Case in point, look what happened today.