Black clips

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
Does anyone have the order number for black Diad IV belt clips. Our center team is running out of them and has been unsuccessful at ordering any more..

Thanks for your help.

SmithBarney

You actually use those? They are pretty useless if you ask me.
I still use my pouch and this diad fits in it better.

now we need to put a string on the stylus so people can pull it
out of the holder easier. Some drivers have put oversized keyrings(the circle part) on the stylus.

browned_out

Like all other supplys (info notes,pens etc) these have to be ordered by management. Talk to the clerks in the office (morning/evening) they seem to be ontop of getting the drivers what they need faster. I use the blk clip and its great, as for the pouch no thanks reminds me of those fanny packs that were in,in the 80's.

Overpaid Union Thug

The black clips are the best. I use mine everyday. It's so much easier than those bulky diad holders. Its so much faster to hook the diad onto the clip than fumbling around with the pouch. When we get a new order of clips they go like hot cakes. The problem is that lately our center can't order ANYTHING anymore. UPS is cutting costs so now our office people can put in a request for uniform items and other supplys but now it takes weeks to get anything. I put in for pants 3 weeks ago!! It used to be like 2 or 3 days. We are a small extended center so we have to get ANYTHING we need through the nearby hub. We can't even hire our own people!!! I hate having to go through a "middleman" for anything. In this case the middleman doesnt even work in our building.

breadbooze

the old diad 3 pouches are better than anything made for the diad 4. also easier to leave the keys in the pouch than one of the front pockets IMO.

where do you folks place the clip such that the board doesnt slap against your body as you walk?

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
I just need the item number. My center has tried several times with no luck on ordering these. I know there is an OMS out there that has the number written down. That's what I used to do that way I wouldn't have to search for stuff through the ordering system (once you use it you will know why).:crying:

Overpaid Union Thug

I wear the black clip on my right side. It doesn't slap my legs unless I walk like a :censored2:. Or like Monty Python in the Ministry of Silly Walks. Our DIAD pouches are all sitting in a box in the the office collecting dust.

pt_oms

I tried to order them for our center, and it is not listed, So far only TSG can order them, at least that is what I was told, So I just emaild my local TSG guy, and I had a box within a week

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Leaving the clip at home, is like forgetting to put on your pants. I reach for it all day. I forgot it once, and never again, I carry a spare in my purse.

dutchups

In Holland we dont get the diadclips yet, first the supply of diadbags has to be used ..
So it would be nice if i could lay my hands on one and make my colleagues crazy by already wearing one.....

Who`s able/willing to send me one, i could pay through paypal.
Use that when buying UPScarmodels through ebay.

helenofcalifornia

Hey Dutch UPS, I got several you can use. Noone uses them at my center. They all use the old cloth style and new smaller DIAD pouches. I guess my center are all ":censored2:-walking Monty Python-ers" when it comes to "the clip." I use the old school cloth pouch as a storage bag. Where did you all put all the candy they gave out last week at the offices you delivered to? How about all those free pens from the doctor's offices? Extra delivery notes? A comb? The truck keys so obviously go in the small outside pocket of the cloth pouch. We can't get anymore of those cloth pouches. I am in serious trouble! You can't put all that stuff in your pockets because it will ruin "the line." You know, "the line." You will look like you have saddle bags with your pockets all stuffed. And you DON'T want to look like that!! So Dutch UPS, I got clips. Send me an address and they will be in the mail pronto.

dutchups

Helen, you are right on the storagecapability of the diadpouche!!
Use it myself for lots of things. But don't use the small pockets myself.
Shouldn`t the key hang on/from your little finger according to UPSmethods?:)
The free pens go everywhere, and as for the candy.
I think you mean the "Halloween/trick or treat candy"; that`s something we dont have/celibrate overhere, have to buy my own candy...

Overpaid Union Thug

All of our trucks have the old diad pouches attached to the bulkhead behind the drivers seat in the truck. They are loaded with supplys. We all carry our keys on our fingers or in our pant/shorts pockets. Now that it's getting cold I have stopped using the pouch in the truck and have become Mr. "Saddle Bags." Some of our guys with bid routes that drive the same truck every day year after year have storage racks attacked behind the drivers seat bulkhead instead of the diad pouch. They have maps, pens, notices, tape guns, hand lotion, etc. Some even have class cleaner and a broom.

helenofcalifornia

What up with these clips? I am now trying to gather as many clips as possible. I have three myself that Dutch UPS will be getting. Beats me :crying: why everyone likes them. The cloth DIAD pouches are used also for dog biscuit storage in the racks behind the drivers seat. That damn key always gets in my way on my fingers.