Black Friday Fights

texan

ROME, N.Y. (AP) Police say two women have been injured and a man has been charged after a fight broke out at an upstate New York Wal-Mart store that had just let Black Friday shoppers into its electronics department.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office tells Post-Standard of Syracuse that several fights erupted around 12:01 a.m. Friday near a cell phone display in the electronics department at the Wal-Mart in Rome, 35 miles east of Syracuse.

Officials tell the newspaper that some shoppers were pushed to the floor and several fights broke out.
Deputies say two women from Rome suffered back injuries in the melee.

They need to herd them all through a line that promises "special savings". Of course at the end of it is a medical team injecting sterilization drugs. The special savings will be for the rest of us.

rod

Retired 22 years
ROME, N.Y. (AP) Police say two women have been injured and a man has been charged after a fight broke out at an upstate New York Wal-Mart store that had just let Black Friday shoppers into its electronics department.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office tells Post-Standard of Syracuse that several fights erupted around 12:01 a.m. Friday near a cell phone display in the electronics department at the Wal-Mart in Rome, 35 miles east of Syracuse.

Officials tell the newspaper that some shoppers were pushed to the floor and several fights broke out.
Deputies say two women from Rome suffered back injuries in the melee.

I bet it was all pre planned. Kind of like when there is a city bus accident and everyone piles on the bus to get in line to sue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just went to Target this morning....about 8 AM and it wasn't even crowded and they still had plenty of what I came to get.....It was one of those "while supplies last" items. It was a painless experience.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=6]I'm so glad black people get their own day today. Do something nice for a black person.

Happy Black Friday everyone!!
[/h]

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OOPs I dont participate...except:happy2:I bought under armour which is never on sale for 10 buks off. Less than 80, and Ill be comfy warm, all freakin winter.

I don't shop ...period. I do buy stuff though. Went to Lowe's Home Improvement yesterday to pick up a fireplace door that was ordered a couple of weeks ago. While I was waiting I looked at one of their flyers laying on the counter, saw a cordless drill/driver that my daughter wants and picked it up for nearly 50% normal price. Didn't see anyone being assaulted though. Maybe I just went at the wrong...or right time.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't shop ...period. I do buy stuff though. Went to Lowe's Home Improvement yesterday to pick up a fireplace door that was ordered a couple of weeks ago. While I was waiting I looked at one of their flyers laying on the counter, saw a cordless drill/driver that my daughter wants and picked it up for nearly 50% normal price. Didn't see anyone being assaulted though. Maybe I just went at the wrong...or right time.

I am in total awe!!

My Daddy started my tool collection and taught me how to wrench (1964 Buick Skylark Wildcat), wire a circuit, tile and grout, read / draw blueprints, frame out a wall and hang rock.

In fact, I take better care of my tools than my shoes.
I can always buy a new pair of shoes.
Tools are forever.

Great Gift!!!