Black Friday

STFXG

Anyone else planning on making all of their Christmas purchases on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I've got my wife putting together lists. I want my porch filled with boxes. Going to order some of the big annoying things (trampoline, big wheels, playground for the backyard). Might even order a total gym just to send it back. Going to be hilarious!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Anyone else planning on making all of their Christmas purchases on Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I've got my wife putting together lists. I want my porch filled with boxes. Going to order some of the big annoying things (trampoline, big wheels, playground for the backyard). Might even order a total gym just to send it back. Going to be hilarious!
Maybe for you but not for the poor slob who's gonna have to deliver and/or pick up all your crap. I'm sure you'd be laughing you ass off if the driver hurt his or her back with your stupid total gym. May all of your holiday gifts be damaged.

jmeti000

I would love to...but interestingly enough, for some reason my paycheck doesn't allow for large spending sprees. Maybe if I start saving my 2% raises now I can do it in about 20 years...give or take.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll order most of my stuff online. Have for the last few years. I would pay more to not have to go to the stores.

STFXG

Maybe for you but not for the poor slob who's gonna have to deliver and/or pick up all your crap. I'm sure you'd be laughing you ass off if the driver hurt his or her back with your stupid total gym. May all of your holiday gifts be damaged.

debbiedowner.jpg
debbiedowner.jpg

Delivering and picking up is the job. Hurting ones back handling a box is on the driver.

CJinx

Using a hand truck and a brain, moving a total gym isn't too difficult. It's just cumbersome and annoying because of the dimensions of the box. Lift with your legs, not your back!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Using a hand truck and a brain, moving a total gym isn't too difficult. It's just cumbersome and annoying because of the dimensions of the box. Lift with your legs, not your back!

Yeah real convincing from someone who pushes paperwork and talks on the phone all day.