Black History Month

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you read it? I think if you had you would have thought twice before posting the link. The article has nothing to do with celebrating Black History Month.
The title of the article alone warrants being under a thread that I started. I enjoy Cal's writing. I posted it. You can post your celebratory events for Black History month. Oh, and relax and have a margarita......today is also not just Ash Wednesday, it's national margarita day too!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The title of the article alone warrants being under a thread that I started. I enjoy Cal's writing. I posted it. You can post your celebratory events for Black History month.

So your answer is no--you did not read the article. Surprise.

The crux of the article was a basic question---Are you better off today than you were 40 years ago? Sadly, the answer for most blacks is no. This is through no fault of their own but rather through the efforts of the Democratic party in making blacks, as well as most minorities, reliant upon the government for their daily needs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So your answer is no--you did not read the article. Surprise.

The crux of the article was a basic question---Are you better off today than you were 40 years ago? Sadly, the answer for most blacks is no. This is through no fault of their own but rather through the efforts of the Democratic party in making blacks, as well as most minorities, reliant upon the government for their daily needs.
I read the ^%$*&^%##@ article. Get off my back , Ginger!! Go play with the boys.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The article had nothing do with celebrating blacks or a black author but rather discussed the ever-increasing reliance of blacks, and other minorities, on our government, thanks to the Democratic party, for their day to day needs.

Gee, how would that serve the purposes of a certain faction here?

over9five

Staff member
What is an Internet stalker? At its mildest, a stalker is simply a troll that has attached itself to an individual. At worst, boring, at best, flattering. Find out about trolls. But a stalker can be a serious predator, using the Internet to pursue a real or imagined vendetta, or other perverted agenda. Risk assessment is an essential first step.

Source