Black Panthers

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes I heard about it on Fox radio. Rick Leventhal. Standing there with nightsticks. Intimidating, supressing votes, in Philadelphia.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They were out in force here, it was kinda scary. They pushed around some old man who had a McCain button on, and he got back in his car and left without voting. The poll watchers, who all seemed to be from the local democratic party, clapped and cheered when that happened.

I had been planning to vote for a 3rd party candidate, but when I got my ballot it had already been filled out for the democratic slate, so I handed it in and one of the black panthers checked my name off a list and thanked me for voting.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They were out in force here, it was kinda scary. They pushed around some old man who had a McCain button on, and he got back in his car and left without voting. The poll watchers, who all seemed to be from the local democratic party, clapped and cheered when that happened.

I had been planning to vote for a 3rd party candidate, but when I got my ballot it had already been filled out for the democratic slate, so I handed it in and one of the black panthers checked my name off a list and thanked me for voting.
Thats funny Jones, good story, but NOT. I dont see you doing that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Funny dude!
Not as funny as your avatar....but still pretty good!