Blue River's viral UPS driver means more to the community than the packages he delivers

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Blue River's viral UPS driver means more to the community than the packages he delivers - KATU

An update on a heartwarming story we brought you last week.

We're learning more about the trending video of a UPS driver making snow angels with a woman's dog in Blue River.

That UPS driver's name is Ron, and he has been well known to the McKenzie community for years.

But this past year the pandemic, and the Holiday Farm Fire, made his services all the more essential.

Now after that community has lost so much, he's finding little ways to brighten their days.

Blue River's viral UPS driver means more to the community than the packages he delivers - KATU

An update on a heartwarming story we brought you last week.

We're learning more about the trending video of a UPS driver making snow angels with a woman's dog in Blue River.

That UPS driver's name is Ron, and he has been well known to the McKenzie community for years.

But this past year the pandemic, and the Holiday Farm Fire, made his services all the more essential.

Now after that community has lost so much, he's finding little ways to brighten their days.
That just gave me inspiration I'm going to do that tomorrow

Or not