Bobby Jindals Debut ends in flop!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Funny how all the hype over rising star bobby jindal ended in a lackluster performance that bordered on juvenile.

His poor speaking ability and failure to connect with the listener have destroyed his chances of coming to the forefront.

First Sarah Palin showed what ignorance looks like, now bobby jindal takes his turn.

Good luck finding someone who will be able to demonstrate the intelligence, knowledge and charisma as President Obama has shown not only this country, but the worldover.

Even the kooks on FAUX news "bagged" on his performance. When that happens, you know your finished!

LMAO:woohoo:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Good luck finding someone who will be able to demonstrate the intelligence, knowledge and charisma as President Obama has shown not only this country, but the worldover."

Ever hear of Michael Steele ???:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Good luck finding someone who will be able to demonstrate the intelligence, knowledge and charisma as President Obama has shown not only this country, but the worldover."

Ever hear of Michael Steele ???:wink2:

Yes I have, another republican with a losing record in elections..

Bring him on!!:rolleyes2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Funny how all the hype over rising star bobby jindal ended in a lackluster performance that bordered on juvenile.

His poor speaking ability and failure to connect with the listener have destroyed his chances of coming to the forefront.

First Sarah Palin showed what ignorance looks like, now bobby jindal takes his turn.

Good luck finding someone who will be able to demonstrate the intelligence, knowledge and charisma as President Obama has shown not only this country, but the worldover.

Even the kooks on FAUX news "bagged" on his performance. When that happens, you know your finished!

Just another racist coming down on somebody because they are different. :wink2:

tieguy

Banned
First time i saw Bobby Jindal speak. I was impressed. This guy speaks well.

No better proof appears that bobby did a good job then the fact our liberal democratic friend has already started his/her smear campaign against bobby. If bobby was no threat then there would be no need for tos to dedicate a thread to him.

diesel96

Just another racist coming down on somebody because they are different. :wink2:

Why are you pulling the racial card Hoax ? Where's the racism in that post ?
All I see is what everybody else, including sensible Rep's see's. Here comes another typical Republican spokesman, using talking points as if they morph into an overnite Libertarian Conservative sensation....lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why are you pulling the racial card Hoax ? Where's the racism in that post ?
All I see is what everybody else, including sensible Rep's see's. Here comes another typical Republican spokesman, using talking points as if they morph into an overnite Libertarian Conservative sensation....lol

Same card that was played when anybody said anything against Obama. :wink2:
I just think it's funny...no more racism here than when it was played before by Obama backers. LOL

It's amusing is the main thing..people can never see it when it is something they agree with but it's the exact same thing.

PS - just goofing with the people I saw playing the race card before.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I wouldn't be so quick to write off Bobby Jindal, he's a pretty smart guy. I agree he didn't do a particularly good job with that televised speech, but not everyone is a naturally gifted public speaker and I don't see it as a deal breaker with the voters (the last eight years have shown that). 2012 is a long ways away and a lot can happen. He certainly gives the republicans a better shot than Palin or Huckabee.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yeah and then we have Obama who gives a pretty speech, and every time he opens his mouth the stock market takes a nosedive. Savage, as savage as he is, gets it right.
Everyone who is in love with him, has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anybody recall O first attempt at giving a nationwide televised speech ?

Come on , lets hear the crowd roar at just HOW wonderful O was, how he moved all the masses, how the earth opened up for him .

Comparing O to Jindal is impossible; for one thinks he knows how things work , while the other makes things work.