Bolton make world go boom boom?

rickyb

He still thinks Iraq was a good idea and wants to attack Iran and North Korea. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Bolton is a major war hawk.

if you thought things were bad before, they just got worse.

guys like Bolton are the reason America ranks #1 in polls around the world as the most dangerous country

vantexan

Bolton is a major war hawk.

if you thought things were bad before, they just got worse.

guys like Bolton are the reason America ranks #1 in polls around the world as the most dangerous country
They love us in Kazakhstan and Georgia. Former Soviet republics see us as the best hope to contain Russia.

vantexan

Don't the Georgians still love Stalin? Home town boy success story.
There are older Georgians that do. Museum dedicated to him in Gori. But multiple people here and in Kazakhstan have told me they hate the Russians. That beautiful resort town Borjomi I visited Monday was half destroyed in the 2008 invasion. Georgia's president has been pushing NATO to let them join, but so far NATO hasn't been willing to push Putin that much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would like to see you try. Hell you couldn't friend one of the women without getting your but soundly thrashed.
Neocon alert!
Ignorant cuckservatives always get their panties in a wad when someone criticizes the tax payer money we waste on Israel's religious wars.

vantexan

Neocon alert!
Ignorant cuckservatives always get their panties in a wad when someone criticizes the tax payer money we waste on Israel's religious wars.
Yeah, because we all know if we hadn't helped them over the years the Arab/Iranian/Muslim world would have left them alone in peace.