Bomb explodes at Texas FedEx facilty

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Amen to that , could write a book
On that subject !!
Prayers that all FedEx people are safe down there and they catch this animal !!!

Covemastah

We stopped taking COD cash years ago , so now we take no cash at cust counter or at one time pick ups also ??
I’ve been in feeders long time and out of the loop !

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Bomb Destined For Austin Explodes At FedEx Facility Near San Antonio

Crazy days. UPS quit taking cash last year - does FedEx? I wonder if they will be able to find the sender?

I can think of other ways to get a package through but I don't think we should post that.
it is like i posted in the other thread, would the bomber risk it by putting a label on it and would a fedex driving pick up an unmarked package. So maybe someone is printing labels at a fedex facility to get them around

Ms.PacMan

We stopped taking COD cash years ago , so now we take no cash at cust counter or at one time pick ups also ??
I’ve been in feeders long time and out of the loop !
Yes, last September the customer counters quit taking cash - cash money, they still take checks so I assumed it was a new rule to identify the senders.

it is like i posted in the other thread, would the bomber risk it by putting a label on it and would a fedex driving pick up an unmarked package. So maybe someone is printing labels at a fedex facility to get them around

Sorry I missed the other thread. Where is it at?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If it's a hand written, who says they put a return address?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
we had a lady who was printing out labels with her address on it to get stuff she liked a while

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
it tells you a driver had to pick up the package from somewhere, would a guy trying to blow up things take that risk right there where it is picked up
Could have been a drop box pickup that express brought over to the hub. Cops have been all over this guy and still can't find him. Not just an idiot with some 2 liter soda bottles and fire crackers

Covemastah

Fake return add pkg left on step of
FedEx / Brownie , while driver away , comes back to truck scans , throws in load , there’s the package ,, many ways , but shouldn’t be discussed

clean hairy

Reports are it was shipped from one of the retail locations. A 2nd one was found at the retail location.
Does anyone else feel uneasy about playing Russian Roulette with the boxes comingt hrough each day?