Bomb Scare Forces Evacuation Of Mesquite UPS Center

rkctkc

Re: Bomb scare.

We all got sent to parking lot nearby to wait for an hour and a half. Then got sent home saying they would call us when to come back. Its 7:27pm I'm on lunch still have 95 stops left and have only completed 57 plus some pick ups. 1:30am eta

over9five

Staff member

We all got sent to parking lot nearby to wait for an hour and a half. Then got sent home saying they would call us when to come back. Its 7:27pm I'm on lunch still have 95 stops left and have only completed 57 plus some pick ups. 1:30am eta

At least you have tomorrow off (4 day weekend!) seeing you won't have your 10 hours off.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

I could see not letting people inside the building, but pulling people off area seems silly unless there was a confirmed threat and not just a suspicious package in building.

OPTION3

I could see not letting people inside the building, but pulling people off area seems silly unless there was a confirmed threat and not just a suspicious package in building.
You are out of your mind....how do you know that that "bomb" isn't on your package car? People CRACK me up....Keep delivering...LMAO!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

You are out of your mind....how do you know that that "bomb" isn't on your package car? People CRACK me up....Keep delivering...LMAO!
I'm saying that just because a pipe with wires is found in a center doesn't mean there is a threat to us. I know what you mean about being cautious and the what-ifs...

I'm saying that just because a pipe with wires is found in a center doesn't mean there is a threat to us. I know what you mean about being cautious and the what-ifs...

If they are so worried about your personal safety...why do they keep you out 12 hours a day when its 5 degrees out..dark..and a half a foot of snow on the ground??...its a pile of. BS.!

Loyal Teamster

did it look like this

electrical-wire-885.jpg

I love delivering in the dark.