Bomb Squad Inspects UPS Package Shipped to San Bernardino Shooters' Home

Returntosender

San Bernardino police officials inspected a package at a Southern California UPS facility early Saturday morning after a driver recognized the address on the package was that of the suspected San Bernardino shooters.

The county sheriff's department bomb squad was able to determine that the item "posed no threat," after inspecting the package at the facility, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan tweeted. The item turned out to contain "clothing," he tweeted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...-shipped-san-bernardino-shooters-home-n474756

San Bernardino police officials inspected a package at a Southern California UPS facility early Saturday morning after a driver recognized the address on the package was that of the suspected San Bernardino shooters.

The county sheriff's department bomb squad was able to determine that the item "posed no threat," after inspecting the package at the facility, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan tweeted. The item turned out to contain "clothing," he tweeted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...-shipped-san-bernardino-shooters-home-n474756
Those people who did this shooting are point blank pieces of human fecal matter. With corn in it.

oldngray

nowhere special
There was another package delivered over a month ago to their mother's old address and the new resident still had it unopened. He thought those people would come and get it eventually. The police have it now but they didn't say what the contents were.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There was another package delivered over a month ago to their mother's old address and the new resident still had it unopened. He thought those people would come and get it eventually. The police have it now but they didn't say what the contents were.
Korans and clothes?

trickpony1

....and there are people on this very forum who believe this isn't happening and it will never happen in their little corner of the world. I think it's called "denial".

Other folks on this very forum seem to believe that our Dear Leader, who refuses to use the words "Radical Islamic Terrorist" for some strange reason, is doing a great job at leading our country (into what, no one knows).

10 point

....and there are people on this very forum who believe this isn't happening and it will never happen in their little corner of the world. I think it's called "denial".

Other folks on this very forum seem to believe that our Dear Leader, who refuses to use the words "Radical Islamic Terrorist" for some strange reason, is doing a great job at leading our country (into what, no one knows).
Now when I hear the announcer on TV say "It's coming to a theater near you" it jogs the mind to be aware of your surroundings at all times.

I'm as big of a Star Wars fan as there is (actually my alter ego is Darth Vader) but I'm waiting a week to go see the movie because I can't take my family to the theater in good conscience.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Now when I hear the announcer on TV say "It's coming to a theater near you" it jogs the mind to be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Don't become overwhelmed by it like so many people do.
I wear a "conceal vest" that doubles as a photographer's vest.
I was doing a photo shoot last night and no police were around.
I mosied back out to my SUV and packed a 9mm Glock.
I think one guy suspected because he followed me around
a good part of the night as I positioned myself for a good shot.

I usually have a pistol with one in the chamber within 3 ft of me if not on me.
I never think about it but I am somewhat ready to respond.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm as big of a Star Wars fan as there is (actually my alter ego is Darth Vader) but I'm waiting a week to go see the movie because I can't take my family to the theater in good conscience.
You should take them on the first day.
Don't give into terrorism
In their face!

Overpaid Union Thug

They probably ordered some bomb/IED making materials but none of it showed up on time due to volume being rolled at the hub. UPS's peak fail might have saved some lives.

Gear

Parts on Order
It says UPS suspended operations at the hub while they inspected the package. Im sure management were scrambling to figure a way not to pay overtime to effected employees.

10 point

Don't become overwhelmed by it like so many people do.
I wear a "conceal vest" that doubles as a photographer's vest.
I was doing a photo shoot last night and no police were around.
I mosied back out to my SUV and packed a 9mm Glock.
I think one guy suspected because he followed me around
a good part of the night as I positioned myself for a good shot.

I usually have a pistol with one in the chamber within 3 ft of me if not on me.
I never think about it but I am somewhat ready to respond.
I suppose your customer paid your fee immediately after the shoot....er, photo shoot because they felt a sense of urgency in dealing with you?