Bombshell drops Hillary approved it all

newfie

1653105972291.png

newfie

from everything I'm reading both sides were shocked when Robbie Mook gave up hillary in testimoney. totally unexpected. The problem with putting Hillary in play is this jury has trump haters/hillary lovers on it. can they still be objective?

oldngray

nowhere special
from everything I'm reading both sides were shocked when Robbie Mook gave up hillary in testimoney. totally unexpected. The problem with putting Hillary in play is this jury has trump haters/hillary lovers on it. can they still be objective?
Little of chance of any serious jail time with that judge and jury but it does prove what many people already knew but the Dems and media tried to deny and block any mention of it. The real point of the trials is to expose the corruption. By the FBI and other government agencies as well as Hillary. The problem is mainstream media will barely cover it.

I'm shocked by the testimonies too. Before everyone was afraid of Arkancide but looks like they all decided Hillary is done and time to move on from her.

rickyb

View attachment 384805
who cares theyre all corrupt

vantexan

who cares theyre all corrupt
Sure, let's subvert the election process. Who cares? The Constitution doesn't matter. Here we have a claim of insurrection on Jan. 6th but they turn a blind eye to the most powerful Democrats committing crimes. If people don't have confidence in free and fair elections then the country is over. Which I'm sure would thrill you.

newfie

Sure, let's subvert the election process. Who cares? The Constitution doesn't matter. Here we have a claim of insurrection on Jan. 6th but they turn a blind eye to the most powerful Democrats committing crimes. If people don't have confidence in free and fair elections then the country is over. Which I'm sure would thrill you.
i would not be surprised to discover election fraud is a two sided street . We've had a fair amount of republicans turn a blind eye too.

vantexan

i would not be surprised to discover election fraud is a two sided street . We've had a fair amount of republicans turn a blind eye too.
But have we had a Republican election scandal that comes close to the Russian collision hoax or, if it can be absolutely be proven, the election fraud of 2020? On top of that the last two Democratic nominees used their government positions and potential as the future president to sell access on a scale that I don't think any other American politician ever even dreamed of trying. I just want to see some justice so that no major politician in the future will ever try to duplicate what they're clearly getting away with. The small scale penny ante stuff will never stop.

rickyb

youre right this could be a big deal i havent heard anything about it

newfie

But have we had a Republican election scandal that comes close to the Russian collision hoax or, if it can be absolutely be proven, the election fraud of 2020? On top of that the last two Democratic nominees used their government positions and potential as the future president to sell access on a scale that I don't think any other American politician ever even dreamed of trying. I just want to see some justice so that no major politician in the future will ever try to duplicate what they're clearly getting away with. The small scale penny ante stuff will never stop.
not what I'm saying. too many republicans turned a blind eye in 2020. Courts refused to touch the possible evidence when it came to them. I don't care if its Trump or someone else later. there has to be a way to investigate this crap and it starts with a free press but it also means republicans as a whole need to raise some wholly hell.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The corrupt media will never let this story gain any traction.
They will just add it to all the other crackpot theories put forth by the whites and GOP.

vantexan

The corrupt media will never let this story gain any traction.
They will just add it to all the other crackpot theories put forth by the whites and GOP.
This trial is being held in Washington, D.C., a city that voted 90% for Hillary and there are even three donors to her campaign on the jury. In spite of overwhelming evidence against Sussman it's not likely he'll be convicted.

floridays

not what I'm saying. too many republicans turned a blind eye in 2020. Courts refused to touch the possible evidence when it came to them. I don't care if its Trump or someone else later. there has to be a way to investigate this crap and it starts with a free press but it also means republicans as a whole need to raise some wholly hell.
You must be joking or are ignorant of fact.
Courts refused to hear Constitutional, State and Federal violations. Not evidence, which takes a hearing, but bonifide violations in fact, by action.

I don't give one rats ass if every repubic turned a blind eye except those that filed claims.
The Courts failed to accept a claim and judge according to the law and Constitution, State and Federal.

You are a weak sister, get out of the way or be satisfied with what you are fed.
It's obvious you are satisfied, enjoy your lunch.

Free press, are you an idiot? You disgust me.

floridays

Do you think an objective jury will ever be pooled in DC when anything dealing strictly with politics is the issue?