Bonus Babies Are A Trip

Marne Vet

The same Bonus babies, and runners, are the same guys that bitch about how much work they have and NEVER file a grievance. They run their asses off, and then check the report the next day to see how much under they were. These same guys come in early and load their own trucks, set them up stop for stop as much as possible, and then fly out of the building in a race to get done. Unsafe, and most of them will never make it the long haul physically. I stopped paying them any mind and ignore their ignorance. You can only tell them to slow down so many times before you get sick of hearing yourself talk. Good luck chumps. I'll collect my retirement. You collect that bonus now.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
drift.gif
Crash and burn runner gunners lol.

mpeedy

We have a couple of guys that work off the clock custom loading their cars and leaving the building before their start time. They make bonus but is it worth it? If they get in an accident off the clock, then what?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I was walking out of the building with one of the most notorious runners one evening at about 8:30. This guy runs at least an hour or two early every day. He was actually complaining about how much work they give him on a daily basis. I told him that he was his own worst enemy and if I was a boss I do the same thing. If he wanted to fix the situation he should run two hours late and get bonus the old fashioned way...over allowed.

L

Lizzzow

Th
You are being paid above the industry average to do more then work slow.[/quote

No, I'm getting paid to deliver packages. I choose the safe way. You show me one driver who's been a circle of honor driver by running around like a crazy man/woman. It all pays the same. Why would I work faster to get less money, beat up my body more, and put myself at risk of an accident? Seems like a no brainer to me. To bad more people don't think that, than maybe they would add more routes to a center.

wayfair

swollen member
I whole heartedly agree with it. That is the whole point of this thread.
3 drivers, all have poopy days.... 2 figure to knock it out just to get it over.... 1 depends on the other 2 to bail him out... that's what I got out of it.... slacker would probably give you apt stops to help him out...

PT Car Washer

3 drivers, all have poopy days.... 2 figure to knock it out just to get it over.... 1 depends on the other 2 to bail him out... that's what I got out of it.... slacker would probably give you apt stops to help him out...
And he was most likely a former PT sup. Had former PT sup run his gas tank down so low the fuel light came on. Traded trucks with me yesterday before the pre load started. The newer 500's hold over 40 gals.

I follow the methods....I usually average 10hours a week though.. I get the same dispatch everyday I pick to work fast and get it done. I'm willing to do what it takes to see my family and enjoy other things in life vs working like a slug and getting done at 8pm... Yes running is hard on me but it's well worth it.... Also I plan on getting out in 10 years

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I follow the methods....I usually average 10hours a week though.. I get the same dispatch everyday I pick to work fast and get it done. I'm willing to do what it takes to see my family and enjoy other things in life vs working like a slug and getting done at 8pm... Yes running is hard on me but it's well worth it.... Also I plan on getting out in 10 years
Goodluck, I've seen your type come and go. The ones that stay healthy and go the distance are the marathon runners, not the sprinters.