bonus vote & goons

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
union shows up at my building and says we can vote out bonus if we want.

only a couple of drivers make bonus these days.

a goon driver is harassing and creeping everyone out about taking away his bonus.

anyone ever voted out bonus and how do you deal with the goon?

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
not taking anyones $$$$...wondering what the advantages or disadvantages of a no bonus building are, from people who know.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

a goon driver is harassing and creeping everyone out about taking away his bonus.

What region are you in???

DOK

Tell him/her to STFU?

Maplewood

Bonus is for those who skip all breaks and meal periods and claim they take them. If they took their breaks they would make time & 1/2 for that time but get off work a bit later so bonus makes them feel justified in taking no breaks at all.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Bonus is for those who skip all breaks and meal periods and claim they take them. If they took their breaks they would make time & 1/2 for that time but get off work a bit later so bonus makes them feel justified in taking no breaks at all.

The bonus babies also come in and sort their trucks off the clock.

My last year as an RTD we had a guy get away with refusing to get his helper because it killed his bonus. He was getting 4+ hours bonus some days because his junk work was pawned off on myself and other drivers and he refused to run or pick up his misloads from other drivers.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
A runner who returns back to the building by 16:30 everyday while bonusing an hour or more and consider all the other drivers still out at 8 PM slackers.

Has anyone ever seen a bonus driver make the "Circle of Honor" for 25 years of

safe driving ? If there are any.... I would want to shake their hand, and congratulate

them on 25 years of never reporting an accident.

dudebro

You could technically say they were ON the clock if they were sorting their truck to get bonus. It's kind of a wash except the driver is taking away their own overtime?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Has anyone ever seen a bonus driver make the "Circle of Honor" for 25 years of

safe driving ? If there are any.... I would want to shake their hand, and congratulate

them on 25 years of never reporting an accident.

We have several who have 25 plus years of safe driving. Just because they run bonus doesn't mean someone is a runner

SweatPit

i won't bite

Like your picture. We should hang out some time