Boomer * Convention

JJinVA

There must be a boomer * convention in town. Today on the interstate I had to make a left hand turn for a delivery. It's a little turn off on the interstate that looks like a police lane but it's an actual turn off point w stop sign and all.

So I'm in the "hammer lane" doing 55 because my turn is coming up, and here comes boomer * number 1, flying past me throwing his hands up in the air like Im just an idiot who felt like doing the speed limit in the passing lane. (Mind you this is a 4 lane interstate, the guy is hardly "stuck" behind me). So I laugh and begin to take the turn to make my delivery.

Later on in the day near the end of my route, I have a delivery on the side of a main stretch of highway. Of course they have a tiny gravel driveway that you might not even get a bicycle down, so I have to park at the street and walk it off (200ft, I'm pretty happy about it...). So I pull my truck as far as I can off the road, a little more than half the truck is over the line and off the road, cold in my mirror, put my cone out, and here comes idiot boomer number 2, locking up his brakes like a madman. Im back in the cab getting ready to get the package and I hear him gun it around me while laying on the horn, so I also lay on the horn and call him a stupid * boomer. This isn't a Honda Civic Im parking. It's an 800 and no other parking options other than to go 1/4 mile down the road and call an Uber to come get me (aint happenin). Eat poop boomer *

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
7C8AAD2E-5886-49A5-A696-E3E22B76FE22.jpeg