Boots

NerdGirl

polyurethane dipped ones last for 10 days and throw away. mechanics fabric gloves are also good you can wash and reuse an extra month.
The problem is both gloves will smell like :censored2: well before they degrade completely.
Lay off the gloves slowly as your hands will callous enough for them to no longer matter.
Agreed they smell terrible! But even with callouses and I realize it's rare that you guys would have this issue my hands are so small I need the grip.

NerdGirl

It’s ok.......PM me and @burrheadd a pic, just for verification purposes.

Don’t be a square, we are talking about socks!
2ad150f25167f12eaa0cca58252aa5cc.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@scooby0048 these animals.are harassing your girl!

You guys better watch it... you don't want to meet angry Scooby
View attachment 279301
@NerdGirl and I are done.

I took my own time and researched ABA therapy for her daughter then quoted the plan booklet for her. I thought I was golden and could do no wrong at this point.

I tried to take her out and away from the misery of her unloading job, I was rejected.

I tried to talk sexy to her and even offered to do her taxes AND file an for a payment arrangement........

What does all this get me? She called me @UpstateNYUPSer .

There is just no coming back and working through this emotionally damaging event.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I took my own time and researched ABA therapy for her daughter then quoted the plan booklet for her. I thought I was golden and could do no wrong at this point.

I tried to take her out and away from the misery of her unloading job, I was rejected.

I tried to talk sexy to her and even offered to do her taxes AND file an for a payment arrangement........

There is just no coming back and working through this emotionally damaging event.
She might as well wear an orange smock at Home Depot....

NerdGirl

aa278fa0c946fc8c75147d3b135059fd.jpg

Brownee

Ecco Track 25 High. Waterproof (Goretex). Comfortable yet solid & supportive. Mid-weight. Resoled & toe restitched (if needed) for $75. Keep 2 in rotation. Expensive initially. Both are over 3 years old and still going strong even after 3 soles. Typically do 12 miles/day.

Never needed to try their series of specialized insoles.

Attachments

• 831704-52600-outside.jpg
    831704-52600-outside.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 81