Border Closed?

Poop Head

Judge me.
"The Washington Post reported that customs officials are considering flying migrants to states near the Canadian border for processing."

You see this, @rod?

rod

Retired 22 years
"The Washington Post reported that customs officials are considering flying migrants to states near the Canadian border for processing."

You see this, @rod?
I saw that. Not happy about it either. I hope they brought their warm clothes from Guatemala with them.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Indeed. Do I wish for better leadership on this issue? Absolutely. But there's not a millisecond in which I wish Trump were still in office.

LMAO

Look at you attempting to justify your poor decision to me. Why do you care what I think? You're not really that insecure are you ? 🤡

Box Ox

Indeed. Do I wish for better leadership on this issue? Absolutely. But there's not a millisecond in which I wish Trump were still in office.
LMAO

Look at you attempting to justify your poor decision to me. Why do you care what I think? You're not really that insecure are you ? 🤡
You seem to be lost in your thinking about my vote and how I feel about it now. I don't mind providing further insight for you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You seem to be lost in your thinking about my vote and how I feel about it now. I don't mind providing further insight for you.
Oh so now you're going to throw a jab at me for doing the same exact thing that you do? 🤡

20210322_235545.jpg

Box Ox

Oh so now you're going to throw a jab at me for doing the same exact thing that you do? 🤡

View attachment 332220

You would base jump from only 14 floors up?

@Box Ox please cry more about the big bad orange man while you justify your biden vote as if there was nobody else to vote for.

I don't do symbolic voting. Trump had to go and Biden was the only choice to achieve that end in the Presidential election. Voted for Gabbard in the Democratic primary.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That's funny, the way I saw it, Biden needed to be avoided at all costs, Trump was the only choice.
I'm literally going vote for vermin supreme in 2024. I can't get behind any Republican candidate except Josh Hawley or rand paul.

I know what Ted Cruz is (big pharma money) and his electoral college objection pandering isnt getting my vote.