Boss Fires Worker, Worker Stabs Boss!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The stabber went old school. Disgruntled? Don't take it out on everyone, just the boss. I wouldn't advise stabbing either. A few good punches will do.

oldngray

nowhere special
Think we’re probably be OK with the status quo until knives can be shot from a knife launcher equipped with a 30 knife magazine, or 50 knife drum (100 knife dual drum) magazine at 3,300 feet per second.

Ban something that wasn't used in the incident? Typical knee jerk reaction.

Box Ox

We already have nail guns that can do it.

Not even remotely the same. Lower muzzle velocity than even a handgun.

"This is illustrated in the Discovery Channel television program “Mythbusters” that compared the penetration capacity of an airborne projectile shot from a pneumatic framing nail gun to that of a 9mm hand gun. Though its intent is entertainment rather than scientific study, the “Mythbusters” segment demonstrates quite clearly that pneumatic nail guns do not have the equivalent muzzle velocity of a hand gun or a PAT.

Regardless of the lower velocity, pneumatic nail guns are dangerous tools. Deaths and seriously disabling injuries have occurred when fasteners were shot from a pneumatic nail gun with immediate contact to the head, chest, or torso. It is in the pneumatic nail gun user’s best interest to handle these tools as if they were a firearm despite having a lower velocity. We have provided a list of resources below that provide nail gun safety information. There is no “myth” in stating that pneumatic nail guns can result in serious injury or even death."

First NIOSH Comic Helps Dispel Internet “Myth” | | Blogs | CDC

rickyb

too often in our society we have poor fighting the poor or middle class fighting poor, and its misdirected.

our enemies are politicians, bosses, capitalists!

rod

Retired 22 years
I've wanted to choke a few bosses in my life but I've always found better (and more profitable) ways to get even.

rickyb

There, fixed it for you.
some of the right wing has problems with tyranny but they usually only extend it to government:

tyr·an·ny
ˈtirənē/
noun
noun: tyranny; plural noun: tyrannies
  1. cruel and oppressive government or rule.
    "people who survive war and escape tyranny"
    synonyms: despotism, absolute power, autocracy, dictatorship, totalitarianism, Fascism; More
    oppression, repression, subjugation, enslavement;
    authoritarianism, bullying, severity, cruelty, brutality, ruthlessness
    "they will not soon forget his brutal tyranny"
    • a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
    • cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
      "she resented his rages and his tyranny"
    • (especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.
Origin