BOSTON BULLY chased out of NYC

anHOURover

I'm hearing he was crying about members social media usage and he was trying to tell and story and got booed out of the building

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm hearing he was crying about members social media usage and he was trying to tell and story and got booed out of the building
Nope he committed to using social media and bringing the Teamsters into 2017. He was very well spoken and ready to hear all your suggestions. He is the teamsters youth movement. He isn't a blue hair. He's a guy. A mans man. A third generation Teamster. He bleeds Teamster and he's young and very hungry.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have the videos and the audio. He wasn't. It took balls for Sean to do it and he did it. He came and he stood with the members. They applauded him.
These are as Trump calls them, "alternative facts".
From what I'm hearing, it all went south for Sean when he referred to the "good leadership" that Local 804 presently has in place.

I will agree that it took balls for him to go there, but it may have been wise for him to deviate from the standard, broken script.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nope he committed to using social media and bringing the Teamsters into 2017. He was very well spoken and ready to hear all your suggestions. He is the teamsters youth movement. He isn't a blue hair. He's a guy. A mans man. A third generation Teamster. He bleeds Teamster and he's young and very hungry.
He is for sure not a "blue hair", pretty sure he's bald?
I am however curious who is a "blue hair"?.......Hoffa???......Ken???

How could they not see the importance of social media, in the wake of nearly getting completely unseated as a result of their recent antiquated campaign strategy.
I'll try to take solace in them finally acknowledging a mistake and hope it is a sign that they realize changes are necessary.

5habits100

These are as Trump calls them, "alternative facts".
From what I'm hearing, it all went south for Sean when he referred to the "good leadership" that Local 804 presently has in place.

I will agree that it took balls for him to go there, but it may have been wise for him to deviate from the standard, broken script.
When he brought up the local leadership they applauded. Anyone tells you different they are liars.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I find it hard to believe that he went running back up 95 with his tail between his legs.
Because he didn't. It's all rumors and lies to try and discredit. Sean will always make time for someone even people that don't support him. Opposition wants to paint him as a bully, he's so far from that. Meet him and people will see the truth.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Stop there.
I'm saying, "from what I heard", from several frontline stewards in attendance at this meeting...
If that's not a good enough source for you, then you don't want to know.
I find it hard to believe that he went running back up 95 with his tail between his legs.
I suspect that would be a mischaracterization, while if he was a realist, he would have expected what he got.
This whole notion that all that has happened will magically evaporate like spilled gasoline, is fool hearted.

In the end, this gesture was another strategically planned start, but we need more than speeches to heal the wounds of this union.

Last edited:

Inthegame

In the end, this gesture was a strategic planned start, but we need more than speeches to heal the wounds of this union.
So another complaint on ineffective leadership? Pretty sure SO knows speeches aren't all that's needed. In the end, this was exactly what you and many others have been asking our leaders to do.