Boston bully in local 170

anHOURover

The Boston bully is letting the company hire Tuesday - Saturday drivers
Grievances are being ignored ...
Just another day in nEw England.

FACT

Last edited:

Faceplanted

I understand the whole Saturday working issue. What is the problem with tue-sat bids? Some guys prefer it. I'm honestly asking.

Imho this whole sat del thing should first be optional to current drivers, than they should use cover guys who are looking for hours. But honestly anHOURover, what do you see as the best solution?

anHOURover

I understand the whole Saturday working issue. What is the problem with tue-sat bids? Some guys prefer it. I'm honestly asking.

Imho this whole sat del thing should first be optional to current drivers, than they should use cover guys who are looking for hours. But honestly anHOURover, what do you see as the best solution?
change of operations
i have no issue with new jobs but when you start changing existing jobs when they already been bidded that is where the issue occurs
what wide and lead and bug wont tell you is there has been meetings in new england going on about this and the boston bully let the company just do whatever the heck they want typical hofficer
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The Boston bully is letting the company hire Tuesday - Saturday drivers
Grievances are being ignored ...
Just another day in nEw England.

FACT
How is this Sean's issue. Sean is local 25. This is the exact reason you have zero credibility and a dead dog. Only guy I know who's dog committed suicide just to stop listening to you.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
change of operations
i have no issue with new jobs but when you start changing existing jobs when they already been bidded that is where the issue occurs
what wide and lead and bug wont tell you is there has been meetings in new england going on about this and the boston bully let the company just do whatever the heck they want typical hofficer
FACT
Secret meeting? Far from secret.
IMG_2075.PNG

Not really much of an issue. I really don't understand what your complaining about. Your upset because UPS is hiring more people? Yeah, sounds like it suck. You have zero contract knowledge, this is obvious. How did you ever get elected? 623 must be bored.
FACTARD

anHOURover

Secret meeting? Far from secret.
View attachment 127021
Not really much of an issue. I really don't understand what your complaining about. Your upset because UPS is hiring more people? Yeah, sounds like it suck. You have zero contract knowledge, this is obvious. How did you ever get elected? 623 must be bored.
FACTARD
THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE ALREADY BIDDED TRIPS!
FACT
THATS WRONG
FACT
CAN YOU READ??

Inthegame

The Boston bully gets involved in all the New England locals issues and politics.
Stop trying to shift the blame.
FACT
As an eastern Region VP, if he did get involved with local issues he would be acting in accordance with his duties.
THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE ALREADY BIDDED TRIPS!
FACT
THATS WRONG
FACT
CAN YOU READ??
We can read just fine and as a bonus we understand both contract language and labor law. If UPS was unable to change schedules when would Art 66 Sec 1 sub (c) ever apply?

Gimme Danger

SO is head of NE committee, so there is involvement. I've heard from my PO and BA that there are NE meetings on the issue of Tues - Sat. They say the union is arguing that existing jobs can't be changed until the biennial bid. New jobs are another story.

LeadBelly

Banned
change of operations
FACT
It's been in the contract since the early 90's. You know your boy Carey, blame him. The language is there to work Tuesday through Saturday. Guys like you want to turn ups into a UAW joint.