Boston bully ran out on the members ... Tune in to local 804 radio tonight

anHOURover

.... to hear straight from local 804 members on how the Boston bully ran out of town without answering any of the members questions.
Call in. 6 pm eastern
I only post FACTS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
.... to hear straight from local 804 members on how the Boston bully ran out of town without answering any of the members questions.
Call in. 6 pm eastern
I only post FACTS
It's not a fact when you call on someone else's opinion. That is a FACT. FACT.

5habits100

Call in. 6 pm eastern
I only post FACTS
The FACT is if the play the entire video of his speach you will hear and see his say he spoke to several members. He never hid from questions. You tell nothing but lies. FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've watched the video from locals 282 and 804. You are not telling the truth. You representing that show just discredits it even more.
Why are they being suppressed and guarded like the Zapruper Film then?
I would love to see them unedited, but the longer it takes before they come forward, the less credibility they will have.
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Why are they being suppressed and guarded like the Zapruper Film then?
I would love to see them unedited, but the longer it takes before they come forward, the less credibility they will have.
FACT
They aren't for me to share. I'm trusted with them. I don't jus drop them on people I don't trust and if I'm told I can't share them I don't. I didn't take the video so it's not my place.

wide load

Who's got the phone number for this POS show?
They kept playing a tape and trying to link it to Sean yet, there was never a threat and the voice on it wasn't even Sean. Clowns! Obviously this a couple of Tim and TDU knuckleheads.

anHOURover

Who's got the phone number for this POS show?
They kept playing a tape and trying to link it to Sean yet, there was never a threat and the voice on it wasn't even Sean. Clowns! Obviously this a couple of Tim and TDU knuckleheads.
Call in.
These good teamsters are doing a great job and educate members on their day off.
Looks like the Boston bully ran out the union hall without answering members questions and concerns. How many times is he going to use that "bully " walking home story. I've heard it 10 times now. He's got no new dialogue? The members want to hear
"We don't want to strike brothers BUT let's show ups we are ready just like we did in 97.. start saving a few dollars a week just in case."
But the bUlly doesn't have that in him
FACT

wide load

Call in.
These good teamsters are doing a great job and educate members on their day off.
Looks like the Boston bully ran out the union hall without answering members questions and concerns. How many times is he going to use that "bully " walking home story. I've heard it 10 times now. He's got no new dialogue? The members want to hear
"We don't want to strike brothers BUT let's show ups we are ready just like we did in 97.. start saving a few dollars a week just in case."
But the bUlly doesn't have that in him
FACT
It's funny listening in to the TDU radio show. These clowns went to the convention and their candidates lost. I now fully understand their bias.