Boston bully scare tactics

anHOURover

The Boston bully forced fellow local 25 elected board member H to resign. The Boston bully falsely claimed if he didn't he would lose his pension. The Boston bully is into some shady business. Someday the Boston bully will not have anyone else to blame for his mob actions.
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

And I'm sure you have some kind of proof for what you are saying.....you have to be smart enough not to take anything ee says seriously.....that guy just makes things up to see if he can get any dummies to believe it......show us the proof

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The Boston bully forced fellow local 25 elected board member H to resign. The Boston bully falsely claimed if he didn't he would lose his pension. The Boston bully is into some shady business. Someday the Boston bully will not have anyone else to blame for his mob actions.
FACT
Do you even think before you type? It's obvious you have zero knowledge of this claim.

wide load

FACT
And you don't think MH's decision to retire was in fact with the help of his own lawyer? and if you missed the simple FACT, then you are truly delusional.

anHOURover

You're a BS artist. FACT
first of all I post the FACTS
brother my coworkers believe every word out of my mouth
i walk the hub and I'm asked to clear up the foggy lies the IBT has TOLD
i am the go to guy in PHL
THE IBT IS HATED in my local
EVERYONE can see clearly now who was lying and who was telling the truth
THEY ALL LOST THEIR BICYCLES
FACT
FACT
FACT

wide load

first of all I post the FACTS
brother my coworkers believe every word out of my mouth
i walk the hub and I'm asked to clear up the foggy lies the IBT has TOLD
i am the go to guy in PHL
THE IBT IS HATED in my local
EVERYONE can see clearly now who was lying and who was telling the truth
THEY ALL LOST THEIR BICYCLES
FACT
FACT
FACT
If they believe you, then I was right all along.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm just telling you what my sources are letting out. Your boy is in some serious mafia activity up in roosrerland
I told you already your source is a maroon.....he already said he's gonna make up lies to run so name through the mud......your source is the idiot that keeps on trying to make idiots believe the winter hill nonsense.....show us proof.....again ee is a maroon and anyone who believes anything he says is a bigger maroon.....all ee wants to do is destroy the teamsters union

anHOURover

I told you already your source is a maroon.....he already said he's gonna make up lies to run so name through the mud......your source is the idiot that keeps on trying to make idiots believe the winter hill nonsense.....show us proof.....again ee is a maroon and anyone who believes anything he says is a bigger maroon.....all ee wants to do is destroy the teamsters union
The man took my vote away from me. He stole my bike. That's not normal for union leaders to do. You are supposed to be for the members. Not for UPS. the IBT was invited to pcms. Sean came to my local and lied to thousands of us. We have the pictures to prove it. He's a liar and a snake
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The man took my vote away from me. He stole my bike. That's not normal for union leaders to do. You are supposed to be for the members. Not for UPS. the IBT was invited to pcms. Sean came to my local and lied to thousands of us. We have the pictures to prove it. He's a liar and a snake
FACT
If you have no proof for what you claimed in this thread you are a liar

wide load

FACT
You're blaming sean for someone else's issue. You're a simple person with zero foresight. Trust me, I've met dumb people before. You're in another class. You and EE. Anyone that has to write "FACT" is usually lying. Why don't you put your letter in scab, because you obviously will do anything to ruin member's contract.