Boston bully scare tactics

Evil

Lies!
Teamcare is in the master agreement FACT.
You don't even know how the vote no works. It was never about your Supplement.

If Teamcare is in the master agreement how did we in the Southwest get the "carve-out" for 32,000 members + Local 177?

anHOURover

We never had any money put into anything and provided a majority vote yes. It's called being honest and rational.
you are lying
the robo calls cost money
the glossy fliers cost money
the teamcare dvd cost money
it cost money to send murph, angry tim, boston bully and all the other roosters all over the country
it cost money for rental cars
it cost money for hotels
FACT

anHOURover

If Teamcare is in the master agreement how did we in the Southwest get the "carve-out" for 32,000 members + Local 177?
thanks brother this rooster thinks he knows it all
the boston bully set all this up and ok'd it
the boston bully gave away 25 and out
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Because of the carve out. You answered your own question. I posted the article, it's not my problem if you don't want to read it.

LeadBelly

Banned
you are lying
the robo calls cost money
the glossy fliers cost money
the teamcare dvd cost money
it cost money to send murph, angry tim, boston bully and all the other roosters all over the country
it cost money for rental cars
it cost money for hotels
FACT
Where I'm from we didn't have anything like what you ar talking about. You are glowing smoke.

LeadBelly

Banned
YOU KNOW WHERE
VOTE NO HEADQUARTERS
NOW IM NOT ALLOWED TO POST ADDRESSES!!
HOG ISLAND! ILL SIGN EVERY WAIVER YOU WANT!
You always tell me you are going to video tape me. We have been down this road son. You are less than a man. There is no honor with you, you are spineless coward who works one shift of your full time job. Jumbo confirmed it.