Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

anHOURover

it going to be announced shortly.
Sean gets named the head of small package
Thoughts on Sean negotiating our next contract. ...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Where did he get the nickname "The Boston Bully"? Honestly that sounds like just guy I want taking on UPS in the negotiations.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Where did he get the nickname "The Boston Bully"? Honestly that sounds like just guy I want taking on UPS in the negotiations.
Because he was brought up and convicted on RICO charges for treating a political adversary in a past election cycle.
I believe he served a 2 week suspension.

I thought it was a bit over blown.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Because he was brought up and convicted on RICO charges for treating a political adversary in a past election cycle.
I believe he served a 2 week suspension.

I thought it was a bit over blown.
Funny how the exact people who filed these charges have similar ones against them. Didn't you say something about irony? ;)

wide load

Best thing that could have happened to us if this is true. Out of the entire group of candidates in this past election, I feel Sean will do the best job for the members.

wide load

They thought about having Paff negotiate the UPS contract but the two issues were that he had never negotiated any teamster contract, that and the fact he's about 30,000 behind on his union dues.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I hope its true. Hope he doesn't do the hall "what ever ups wants"
All I have ever wanted was for an end to the status quo.
I followed what I deemed was the best path for that, and it wasn't in vain.
There are some new players entering the arena, from both sides of the fence.
Let's see if it will bear fruit.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
All I have ever wanted was for an end to the status quo.
I followed what I deemed was the best path for that, and it wasn't in vain.
There are some new players entering the arena, from both sides of the fence.
Let's see if it will bear fruit.

Is this part of a deal? For the election to become certified. Or, are there more heads to roll

wreckingball251

Yes WIDELOAD I couldnt agree more, seems the very people that bust SO are the same people that now have a longer suspension then he did, more charges on them then he did and keep forgetting they couldn't even walk in one of his footsteps...

Last edited: