BOY oh BOY! The book is coming out and PALIN is destroyed in it!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The much anticipated book by Close senior aide Joe McGinniss is about to be released and the details should put the final nail into Palins Political career! Shocking stories of cocaine use, marijuana use, affairs and one particular affair with a basketball player!!

This should finally blow the lid of this garbage pail kid once and for all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...airs-Glen-Rice-husbands-business-partner.html

Paling tried to to sue McGinniss to prevent the book from being published, but it never went very far.

The details are ugly, but I LOVE EM!

Goodbye Sarah Palin, hope you enjoy life in abscurity.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Much anticipated....by who? You?
What are you blowin' the lid off of ?.......a private citizen ?

Gee, maybe next week there will be a book released about me....what a political mess that will make! I can't wait!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"It all started in the summer of 2010, when author Joe McGinniss migrated from Massachusetts to Alaska, to be closer to nature. Human nature, at least, as it plays out on the Sarah Palin homestead. The self-assigned Palin biographer, as you may recall, made headlines by renting a residence in Wasilla and moving in next door to Ms. Palin as if moving in on his prey."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Much anticipated....by who? You?
What are you blowin' the lid off of ?.......a private citizen ?

Gee, maybe next week there will be a book released about me....what a political mess that will make! I can't wait!

That book would be about 2 pages long.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is this the same guy who lives next door to the Palins in Wasilla?

McGinniss wrote this book to expose her lies and distortions about her life. He decided to do a tell all book after she was running around the country pretending to be a special american, when in fact, she was and is a garbage pail kid.

sara_cuda.jpg

McGinniss backs up everything he writes in the book.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love this writer! What a great story the way he tells it!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?friend=/g/a/2011/09/14/benzinga1917811.DTL

It ends like this,

"In the meantime, let's have one last laugh as the clock strikes 14 minutes, 59 seconds on Sarah Palin's career.""

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont look now, but GLEN RICE confirms he had a sexual affair with PALIN!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lets see all you Obama haters put that in your pipes and smoke it!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Somebody had an affair.............not big news in this day and age. I can't believe you get such a thrill. I know someone on my street had an affair. How does that relate? She was a private citizen too.

brett636

So what appears to happen is one man decided to write his own version of those tabloids that claim to have discovered goat boy, but focused the whole thing on one person. I imagine this book will be promptly ignored as I'm certain most if not all the information presented is suspect at best. Just like most of TOS's posts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey, tos.
I can't wait for the book about who bhos really is or was.
And where can I join the class action suit against him for wasting $535 M of taxpayers money on a company that goes belly up in less than a year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
....."PALIN is destroyed in it!! ......................" (tos)

She's out there making mucho bucks and she's destroyed ?...........how is she destroyed ?? From being a citizen, from being a mom, from being a commentator ? I don't get how she is destroyed. Well, don't swallow your tongue in all your excitement!

Hey, a good title for Obama's book would be, "The Mask".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey, tos.
I can't wait for the book about who bhos really is or was.
And where can I join the class action suit against him for wasting $535 M of taxpayers money on a company that goes belly up in less than a year.

And the total of taxpayers monies invested in solar companies ( 4 ) comes out to $2.02 BILLION.

Like I'm interested enough to care....TOS must think all republicans are Palin lovers, taint so.

I give this "tell all book" about as much credibility as any of the others that have popped up in the last 20 years. I fell sorry and ashamed for anyone that would feed off this kind of crap, regardless of the target.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wow the usual suspects are on here defending that flake. Pretty sad - because we can deduct if it were a liberal (Obama?), it'd be a feeding frenzy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow the usual suspects are on here defending that flake. Pretty sad - because we can deduct if it were a liberal (Obama?), it'd be a feeding frenzy.
We are already FOCUSED in on the real and actual dynamics of the investigation of an administration that threw away a half billion dollars of our money. That's actual, real news.......................not "a friend told me that blah, blah..."

Hmmmm, I didn't see anyone defending Palin, I guess that is the "flake" you are speaking of. You can deduct anything you want, but that doesn't make you correct.