BOY oh BOY! The book is coming out and PALIN is destroyed in it!!

raceanoncr

The usual suspects are on this thread with their "attack the messenger" tactics, as they are taught by right wing politics. If you dont hear it on FOXED SPEWS, it aint true mentality reigns on this board. Why dont you all just throw in the towel on this dirtbag and call her what she is?

Give us a break, well take the dirt and run with it.

Get serious. You people are desperate for attention. You have ZERO chance of winning the white house no matter how many exaggerated stories you tell.

I can believe that, Ive known you for a few years and I laugh at you everyday, so i guess i understand!

Well, Jane, I won the bet! Thanks! I bet my pals here that you'd come back and try to make everyone look stupid and make yourself look like a star and they said you weren't that dumb. WELLLLLL....I just made $100! Thanks. So predictable! So narcissitic (look it up). "Oh, geez, I was so tired and exhausted by that time that I didn't know that the VC was going to take that picture of me on their gun".

We got a pool going in alot of directions now. I shouldn't tell you but I will let you in on a few:

One is, we're betting how many times you mention you know someone important.

One is, we're betting how many times you call More "old" or "has nothing better to do than sit here and post editorial cartoons".

One is, we're betting how many times you "talk down" to someone on here that doesn't agree with you.

One is, we're betting how many times you say, "FOXED SPEWES".

Many, many more, but you're keeping me in the money. Thanks.

Shouldn't tell you this one...awwww...can't help myself because this one's so predictable too:

For this coming week, starting Monday ending Friday, we're betting how many times you say, "I" or "Me". I'm saying 536.

Well, I also gotta let this outta the bag...the week after, we're willing to put up your years pay if you DON'T say "I" or "Me" for the week. I'm betting we don't hear from you because you can't say one sentence without one or both of those words.

moreluck

golden ticket member
NEW YORK (AP) — "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin" (Random House) by Joe McGinnis: This "investigative chronicle" of the former Alaska governor will be catnip for Palin haters hoping to see her discredited as a potential presidential candidate. But the gossipy tale provides little new information on its subject and draws too much of its material from unnamed sources or avowed Palin critics with axes to grind."

Remember the old fourth of July and you light your fireworks and it didn't go off? We called them 'duds'.......just like this thread. Lots of hype and no cigar.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well, Jane, I won the bet! Thanks! I bet my pals here that you'd come back and try to make everyone look stupid and make yourself look like a star and they said you weren't that dumb. WELLLLLL....I just made $100! Thanks. So predictable! So narcissitic (look it up). "Oh, geez, I was so tired and exhausted by that time that I didn't know that the VC was going to take that picture of me on their gun".

We got a pool going in alot of directions now. I shouldn't tell you but I will let you in on a few:

One is, we're betting how many times you call More "old" or "has nothing better to do than sit here and post editorial cartoons".

One is, we're betting how many times you "talk down" to someone on here that doesn't agree with you.

Shouldn't tell you this one...awwww...can't help myself because this one's so predictable too:

For this coming week, starting Monday ending Friday, we're betting how many times you say, "I" or "Me". I'm saying 536.

Well, I also gotta let this outta the bag...the week after, we're willing to put up your years pay if you DON'T say "I" or "Me" for the week. I'm betting we don't hear from you because you can't say one sentence without one or both of those words.

In fairness, the selfishness, greed and narcissism usually arise more often from the Republican side rather than Democrats. Your post is counter-intuitive. Not to say I agree with arguing with a bunch of older Republicans on a message board is of any value.

In fairness, the selfishness, greed and narcissism usually arise more often from the Republican side rather than Democrats. Your post is counter-intuitive. Not to say I agree with arguing with a bunch of older Republicans on a message board is of any value.
If you really want to be fair, the comparison of dem vs repub would be left out. The post you quoted has nothing to do with D vs R but one person vs anyone that disagrees with him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The prince of narcissism is our president !!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can't disagree with that, but let's face it, ALL politicians have a bit of narcissism in them. There isn't a one of them that hasn't said, " I can do a better job than the other guy/gal".

The fact is people throw around buzz words like narcissism ( Fox News used it recently, infact) but don't understand the meaning or use at all. Everyone has an ego to some degree and narcissism is a human element. It's sad that people watch that 'political entertainment channel' and regurgitate its content without discretion.
P.S. leave it to the loony to steer another thread OT.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The fact is people throw around buzz words like narcissism ( Fox News used it recently, infact) but don't understand the meaning or use at all. Everyone has an ego to some degree and narcissism is a human element. It's sad that people watch that 'political entertainment channel' and regurgitate its content without discretion.
P.S. leave it to the loony to steer another thread OT.

I have the personal experience with 2 "N" males ....................one of them actually got in the family by marriage....gone now thank God! I don't need a book definition for 'N" when I've lived it with some of the victims!! So, I don't throw the word around lightly!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Hopefully you have a catagory for "me" believing and posting about your drinking the nitrous oxide before you post!

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, go back to your high school chemistry book, probably why you failed, nitrous oxide is not a liquid.
At room temperature, it is a colorless non-flammable gas, with a slightly sweet odor and taste.