BOY oh BOY! The book is coming out and PALIN is destroyed in it!!

raceanoncr

Well, Jane's a little off pace so far. Only 24 "I's" and "me's" Monday.

Alot of put downs and condescending tones but, alas, that's for another week. At least we did win the part about her not being able to go a week WITHOUT those two words! Just wished it'd been THIS week. Instant winnah!

Boy, off pace, huh? Come on! Gotta win this bet!

24 on Monday, only 11 on Tues (musta been washing your cape), but bounced back with 27 on Wed. Good job! True to form, Jane. Hmmmm...maybe you were researching your answer to the question, "What's the Metro ridership figures NOW that 405 has reopened."

Carryon.

Well, Jane's count was WAY off this week. I won the lottery where we said she'd throw em down like watermelon seeds but lost the count. I said over 500...she only came up with a mere 74 for the week.

A sure bet is next week. I'm betting she can't go a whole week without inserting ONE "I" or ONE "me".

Carryon, Jane.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh, dear.
I think the libel lawsuits that are coming will be the end of Random House.
And how will bhos spin this mess ?
[h=2]EXCLUSIVE: Chuck Heath, Jr., Brother of Gov. Palin, Responds to McGinniss, Random House: ‘One Lie After Another’[/h] by Publius

The McGinniss book is filled with one lie after another.
The final straw for me was when I learned that he used me as a source for his lies about my sister and brother-in-law’s marriage. He included in his book comments falsely attributed to me by one of his unnamed sources.
Neither McGinniss nor Crown/Random House reached out to me to verify, or even comment on, this alleged hearsay from an unnamed source.
They just ran with it, and as a consequence, the tabloids picked it up and used it to fuel false rumors about my sister getting a divorce.
All of this is a total lie, and I’m sick of seeing my sister, her family, and our extended family being trashed by smear-merchants like Joe McGinniss and his publisher.

moreluck

golden ticket member
why did the author need to lie, when the White Trash brigade Palins are lobbing Springer bombs weekly for everyone?
Yeah, like the clip of Bristol bull riding at a western-themed bar and a guy yells out, "your mom is a whore!" Why does anybody have to put up with that crap. The author lies for $$$$$. He has no life or no other ?skills? . If you're going to use "white trash"....aim it at the author.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like Gomer would say, "Surprise, surprise !!! NOT! (Wow, the high hundreds..what a blow out bestseller!)

Sunday, September 25, 2011
Sales Of Both Joe McGinnis And Levi Johnston Anti-Palin Books Bomb…

Sarah-Palin-Joe-McGinniss.jpg

Andrew Sullivan hardest hit.
(Hollywood Reporter) — First week sales were tepid for both “Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs” and “The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin.” Is public interest in the Wasilla family drama on the wane?

Despite massive publicity, two new books chronicling the Sarah Palin soap opera — The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin by veteran political writer Joe McGinnis and Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs by Bristol Palin baby daddy Levi Johnston — have gotten a lukewarm response from the buying public since their release on Tuesday.

Hard sales numbers will not be available for a week but the rankings on Amazon and Barnes & Noble provide a good indication of consumer interest. The Rogue is ranked in the fifties on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Deer in the Headlights is hovering in the seven hundreds on Amazon and in the two hundreds on Barnes & Noble.

Both books had weak pre-sale numbers as well with The Rogue in the high hundreds and Deer in the Headlights in the high thousands.