Boy Scouts File For Bankruptcy

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Been involved with scouts for over 50 years and never seen or heard of abuse. Yes, I know there is probably some real cases but this is mostly a MONEY GRAB.

good bye scouts, big brother and big sister , daycare centers , after school programs , playgrounds, etc.

might as well close schools also. remote education.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Been involved with scouts for over 50 years and never seen or heard of abuse. Yes, I know there is probably some real cases but this is mostly a MONEY GRAB.

good bye scouts, big brother and big sister , daycare centers , after school programs , playgrounds, etc.

might as well close schools also. remote education.

lol
FA939156-E06F-4ED0-A320-771778EA8F55.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yeah, most kids nowadays just want to be on YouTube or playing video games & make $ (ie NiNja)

over learning bushcraft / survival skills...

the snowflake generation and beyond! Yuk

Serf

Whatever the fate of the Scouts is, I firmly believe video games castrate boys. I’m from the original Nintendo super Mario age. Still can’t believe you can kill terrorists online with an AK 47 and hurl insults like it’s nobodies business.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever the fate of the Scouts is, I firmly believe video games castrate boys. I’m from the original Nintendo super Mario age. Still can’t believe you can kill terrorists online with an AK 47 and hurl insults like it’s nobodies business.
I have two teen boys that play a lot of video games but stay in sports as well. Probably like anything else, moderation is key.
Personally, I always sucked at video games and couldn’t stay interested long enough to get good at them.

Serf

I have two teen boys that play a lot of video games but stay in sports as well. Probably like anything else, moderation is key.
Personally, I always sucked at video games and couldn’t stay interested long enough to get good at them.
Sure in moderation. That’s increasingly tricky now a days.

El Correcto

god is dead
A7791688-2474-4486-99F4-836F2FEA3688.jpeg

My favorite game was fight night champion.
Boxing games always attract hood rats that will send you a million rage messages when they get KO’d in front of their friends.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ok, boomer.

Box Ox

I’m from the original Nintendo super Mario age. Still can’t believe you can kill terrorists online with an AK 47 and hurl insults like it’s nobodies business.

Meanwhile, 177 year old @rod is in his man cave taking out bad guys and telling beta males he pounded their moms and stole all their candy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Actually I think video games would be ok in moderation. After all who don’t enjoy killing someone but I don’t think that is what happens. I see my son in law and grandson playing them every spare second they have and I just smh. When they team up against other players grandma leaves the room because of the language both of them use- especially the SIL.