Bribe for sig??

Savvy412

sig.jpg

Box Ox

That looks like a legitimate notice (that style was used a long time ago) but the picture is a fake situation.

My center manager on day 1 of seeing I wasn't scanning barcodes of the latest and greatest info notice style. Told me to toss them immediately. If the picture isn't really old I doubt this is real. Could probably look up how old that bill is by the serial number.

b749744b5fae65647a718a1a2cc6da1dffc05c5eebc20e97c0d48638abca910a.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
20 bucks to forge a signature and possibly lose your job or work for another 30 something minutes and make that while maintaining a job and retiring with a nice pension.

I'm sure it was a real tough decision.

BrownTexas

My issue would of been, if the money is gone when they come home, and I didn't take it, how do I prove my innocence. You know UPS. Guilty until proven innocent.

Box Ox

20 bucks to forge a signature and possibly lose your job or work for another 30 something minutes and make that while maintaining a job and retiring with a nice pension.

I'm sure it was a real tough decision.

Probably won't be as much of a problem for that 1 in 100 driver who would once customers can start actively hunting us down using our company's driver stalking tool next month, amirite?!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Probably won't be as much of a problem for that 1 in 100 driver who would once customers can start actively hunting us down using our company's driver stalking tool next month, amirite?!
I'm not a huge fan of it either. I like more of an ETA based system than a live tracking.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have seen a Fedex delivery notice meme that looked just like the first post in that the door looked the same and had a twenty on it. The wording was different, the consignee was waiting on some car parts that needed signing for.