Bring your kids to work day

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Several drivers were told they are not allowed. Squashed by corporate HR. This happen anywhere else? Kids are upset, they idolize their parents.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Has this ever been allowed by UPS?

Nope.

Trip was poking fun at milleniels.

Actually it has been done by a handful of drivers in my center every year. They obviously don't go out on road, but they love to come in and see the inside of the package car and watch all the drivers roll out. This year was squashed. Maybe we were lucky to have it to begin with.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When i was a newer employee, i always thought it would be fun, good pr, good to let a kid or spouse see what you do. Simply have them sign off on a liability form?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Actually it has been done by a handful of drivers in my center every year. They obviously don't go out on road, but they love to come in and see the inside of the package car and watch all the drivers roll out. This year was squashed. Maybe we were lucky to have it to begin with.
That's awesome!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have brought both of my kids to work during the preload. We walked all through the building.