Bringing Letter to FD in rain... storm door Locked

WorknLateHuh

87OeaHo.gif

542thruNthru

Uh.... What's a storm door? Also what's rain... oh wait I remember its that wet drop stuff that falls from the sky. Nope don't have that problem. ;)

ManInBrown

I've left 60 inch TVs outside in the pouring rain. I didn't tell you to own a house with no overhang. I didn't tell you to spend $4000.00 on a TV and then the day of delivery not be home. Not my problem. There is zero chance I'm taking that thing for a ride all day, bringing it back to the center. And then tripping all over it again the following day. Not my problem. My center manager would freak if I did that.
If I can fit the package in a DR bag, I'll use one every time. If I can't, oh well.

Last edited:

purehavanne

I've left 60 inch TVs outside in the pouring rain. I didn't tell you to own a house with no overhang. I didn't tell you to spend $4000.00 on a TV and then the day of delivery not be home. Not my problem. There is zero chance I'm taking that thing for a ride all day, bringing it back to the center. And then tripping all over it again the following day. Not my problem. My center manager would freak if I did that.
If I can fit the package in a DR bag, I'll use one every time. If I can't, oh well.
Damn bro no left at neighbor? Harsh...

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Nobody forced you to take a service provider job. You suck

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Even this FedEx driver won't DR a HV TV out in inclement weather... u suck donkey balls, brownie!

Shipper equally sux for not paying extra for signature service... u suck elephant balls for not protecting from possible damage claims

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

It's called customer service. That's what separates us from the competition and the reason we make the big $$$.

If i cant get rid of something like that out of weather, there's always tomorrow.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Just ask for a lighter dispatch so you can walk through the truck

ManInBrown

Even this FedEx driver won't DR a HV TV out in inclement weather... u suck donkey balls, brownie!

Shipper equally sux for not paying extra for signature service... u suck elephant balls for not protecting from possible damage claims
Lmao. You clowns leave the truck running, all doors open for everything to be stolen, parked facing the wrong way against the curb, pull nose first into 20 ft driveways, but you don't DR in the rain? Cool story bro

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's why our customers go to cheaper services like OnTrac. Why pay for a premium service if you aren't getting it?

ManInBrown

That's why our customers go to cheaper services like OnTrac. Why pay for a premium service if you aren't getting it?
Says the guy who freaks if any of his drivers have more than 2 send agains. Cool story

Four on cars back told me to do that very thing. "leave it. I don't care. Don't bring it back"