Broken DIAD

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Any of you guys ever broke one? what happens
I smashed the screen on one by dropping a fully loaded handcart on it on purpose at about 9:30 one night. I had ten stops left. Managed to sheet them by keystroke memory, drove in and just stuck it in the rack. Expected to be fired the next day, never heard a word about it. Lol.

Indecisi0n

Yes . Apparently when your expecting to get off early and get sent a message directing you to go help someone it's not a good idea to throw the diad at the back door of the package car at 90 MPH . Thankfully it didn't explode but the screen went out. Called the office and left out a few details when I said "the screen just blanked out" .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Any of you guys ever broke one? what happens
upload_2019-2-28_7-45-28.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes . Apparently when your expecting to get off early and get sent a message directing you to go help someone it's not a good idea to throw the diad at the back door of the package car at 90 MPH . Thankfully it didn't explode but the screen went out. Called the office and left out a few details when I said "the screen just blanked out" .

It happens

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I can't believe people have managed to physically break those things. I've dropped them on the hard concrete 100 times, they are literally rock proof

oldngray

nowhere special
I can't believe people have managed to physically break those things. I've dropped them on the hard concrete 100 times, they are literally rock proof

If you had used one very much you would know they do break. Especially the screens.

If you do break one no problem. They will just give you another one. Just don't lose it.

badpal

If you lay it on your dash and it flies out an open door while your going around a curve and it gets runned over they aint indestructable.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If you lay it on your dash and it flies out an open door while your going around a curve and it gets runned over they aint indestructable.
I usually keep it in my holster when driving because the bid driver 99 times out of 100 have filled the DIAD slot on the dash with candy wrappers and towells with piss on them cause they can't aim into a gatorade bottle...