Brown Cafe App

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Today's statistics from android app store indicates that it's active on 340 phones. I don't have a smart phone, so I'm not really familiar with how it differs from the mobile style.

We will eventually have an iphone app too, but I'm still in the process of figuring out how to get it uploaded to the itunes store without owning a mac.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I use it all the time .Navigation is a little more difficult,but it works pretty well.I have an Evo 4G with a large screen so it is nice. I do not suscribe to any social networking sites except BC if you want to call it that , and that app lets me check in any time,although I am on the computer all day @ my full time job. Sneaking a peak at BC on a work computer may be looked at as stealing time LOL.

brett636

I use it often, and while it isn't perfect it makes loading the site quicker and easier to use when on the go.

over9five

Staff member
Well, y'all haven't convinced me to try it! What is the difference between just using my phones browser and using this app?

Stewie says navigation is a little more difficult. I think it's pretty easy to navigate without the app.

Brett says it makes loading the site quicker, but I don't notice it being slow how I do it. He also says it's easier to use, so now I'm confused..

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Well, y'all haven't convinced me to try it! What is the difference between just using my phones browser and using this app?

Stewie says navigation is a little more difficult. I think it's pretty easy to navigate without the app.

Brett says it makes loading the site quicker, but I don't notice it being slow how I do it. He also says it's easier to use, so now I'm confused..
It's exactly the same, just different. You should absolutely not make the decision solely based on the idea that you should or should not, but, rather on if it came down to it whether or not you shouldn't. That's the long and short of it. I have spelled it out for you in plain English, now it's time to "run it up the flagpole and see if it floats".

over9five

Staff member
It's exactly the same, just different. You should absolutely not make the decision solely based on the idea that you should or should not, but, rather on if it came down to it whether or not you shouldn't. That's the long and short of it. I have spelled it out for you in plain English, now it's time to "run it up the flagpole and see if it floats".
Thank you, Dizzee. I am no longer confused. You have this gift of making things crystal clear.
I will do what I have to do. Even if what I have to do is not what I think I should, or should not do. Even if not doing what I may or may not want to do, is exactly the thing I should or should not do.
I know you understand, again, thank you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I do have a question for those of you that have the app, can you download pics from your phone via the app? Be nice.............................. just sayin, I don't need a migraine. :happy2: