Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, it'll be here sooner than you think. Who's on board for the Bon Voyage Weekend events? We can set up a dinner and some bar time, or we can all meet at a bar and have a merry farewell. We can arrange to meet in the middle of where you guys are staying. Let's start getting this thing set up.

hmmm, thinking...will let ya know if I don't pop a fuse. lol

Maybe we should start with the arrival day and time that everyone is going to be in Miami or Ft.Lauderdale. My wife and I will be coming in Saturday after noon, around 1400-1500 I think. We are staying at a Best Western on South Beach so there is a good place to hang out for a time at no cost. Not sure about any available seating though. IMO, a dinner would not be conducive to mingling and conversation. But this is all I have for right now. Anyone else? When y'all gettin there?

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Somebody tell me where to be. We are staying at the soffital on blue lagoon. I think we will make the hotel by 1500, so we will have the late afternoon/evening to dine or mingle or whatever.........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Somebody tell me where to be. We are staying at the soffital on blue lagoon. I think we will make the hotel by 1500, so we will have the late afternoon/evening to dine or mingle or whatever.........
I stayed in the Sofitel on Blue Lagoon last Saturday night. It was a really nice hotel, OI.

jw55wags

I will be somewhere doing something while you guys are somewhere doing something together. I think??? Beers Beers Beers then kick off!!!!

I really don't think there will be a "kickoff" associated with the event/s this thread is about. I guess we could play kick the can on the beach.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I will get to Alaska, one way or another. Then I have to visit Hawiee, to complete all 50 states. I'll bet when we are ready, Amy can help us out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'd start a poll, but don't know how. How many Cruiser's want to meet on the Saturday before the cruise? If that's too close, how about Friday? Let's take a vote to see what day we would like to meet and the locale, Miami, Ft Laud. or somewhere in between? Once we make up our minds, I'll start looking for a place to meet.