Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

helenofcalifornia

Steve, I think we will need a ride. Don't have OI's number. Will be arriving at the Sofitel about 7/7:30 p.m I am guessing. Plane lands at 5:30. PM me your cell phone and we will call you to see what is happening, where everyone is, etc. If anyone wants to bring extra wine or champagne on board, count us in. I guess we are allowed one 750 ml bottle each to bring on board. None of us drink, so that is 3 extra bottles you don't have to pay for on board if anyone cares. I am totally getting into this vacation thing now. Look forward to seeing everyone there. And next year, I bet a whole lot more people will be going on the next trip. Someone should start thinking about a destination now.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Helen, your luggage tags are page seven of all that stuff you have to print out from Carnival. We are on go here. All I have to do is pack up the 'Puter, take a shower, and we are on the road. See everybody tonight..........

over9five

Staff member
IHYG.......

Remember to send any outrageous pics (nudity encouraged) to over9five .
Put that address in your cellphone now!

Enjoy your cruise!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It's too bad you couldn't come Over. We had a really good time and dinner was great. I'm sure Stephen will have a pic or too posted by morning. LOL:happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey Steve-
How did the big wing ding send off party go last night?
Did everyone look like what you thought they would look like?
Give us some details.
It was really great. I think the cruise is going to be great as well. Here's some pictures I took of us.
attachment.php

Here's what they look like from the front view.

100_2832.jpg
100_2845.jpg

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
God, what a motley crew......Looks like we needed a better picture taker at the hotel........ lets see, only 3 hours and 50 minutes before we depart for the port and board the ship

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just spoke to Cheryl, Tony and the gang. They're waiting for the shuttle to take em to the boat. I asked them to make sure they take so many pictures, that it feels like we all went along. They also said that I need to start setting up next years cruise. Aye caramba, here we go again! Here's some pictures of the food and drink we had at Miller's North Miami Beach Ale House.
Cheryl's Jambalaya,100_2827.jpg
Dilli's steamed seafood combo, 100_2826.jpg
Tony's Ossobuco100_2828.jpgand of course, something to wash it all down.
This happened to be the Sam Adams variety. We were thinking of you, 9/5.100_2825.jpg We even raised our glasses to Klein, thanking him for his wonderful suggestion of restaurant.
100_2827.jpg
100_2826.jpg
100_2828.jpg
100_2825.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, Cheryl's Jambalaya looks good & greasy....the way I like it !!!
Tony's Osso Bucco needed pasta as a side instead of potatoes (at least in my world)

Looks and sounds as if the meet & greet was fun.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OK, Cheryl's Jambalaya looks good & greasy....the way I like it !!!
Tony's Osso Bucco needed pasta as a side instead of potatoes (at least in my world)

Looks and sounds as if the meet & greet was fun.
Yeah it was. It's funny how you sorta know people by being on here, but then you get to hear the voices and see the faces that go along with the names. BTW, Cheryl, Tony and I were the only names people weren't having trouble remembering, LOL. One other thing. Though He didn't have to and we tried talking him out of it, Tony picked up the tab for our food, drinks and tip. Thanks so much Tony, it was a real nice night out, see you on the next cruise.

Big Babooba

I hope that all you bums have a great time. I wish I was there. By the end, you all either would have made me King of the Brown Cafe or thrown me overboard! I was all set to go. I got the week off. Had the money put aside. Got my passport. Then around Thanksgiving, things fell apart and I couldn't go. You know the old sayings , "Things happen for a reason" and "It wasn't meant to be"? - well it's true. Today the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. I now know why I wasn't destined to go on the cruise. I'm right where I need to be at this point in time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I hope that all you bums have a great time. I wish I was there. By the end, you all either would have made me King of the Brown Cafe or thrown me overboard! I was all set to go. I got the week off. Had the money put aside. Got my passport. Then around Thanksgiving, things fell apart and I couldn't go. You know the old sayings , "Things happen for a reason" and "It wasn't meant to be"? - well it's true. Today the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. I now know why I wasn't destined to go on the cruise. I'm right where I need to be at this point in time.
Great, talk all that smack, and then leave us hanging.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I missed you and I wish you could have come. I'm so sorry you had such a bad week. My best...................................

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
You would of had a blast watching me make Dilligaf slightly seasick, until she threatened to do bodily harm upon my person. At that point I quit and ran for cover........