Brown Cafe Cruise Thread

Oh BTW...pencil me in for either coast going south.

As for itinerary, Southern, Eastern or western Carib would be fine. I wouldn't even mind going to the same ports as this time, there's enough to do in each place one could go 4/5 times and have different experiences. Even a trip that included Aruba would be good. I am not too big on the idea of Jamaica, but if the majority wanted to go there, I would too.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Ya know, I have met the real DILLIGAF, and I believe she could take Klein. Hell, she could take me if she wanted--- I was messing with her mind, and I got the stare..... if you know what I mean.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya know, I have met the real DILLIGAF, and I believe she could take Klein. Hell, she could take me if she wanted--- I was messing with her mind, and I got the stare..... if you know what I mean.

Darlin, you were trying to make me seasick. Of course you got the 'stare'. If you had succeeded I would have kicked your lily white hinie. :wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
Not sure if it will interesst anyone. But, I get former guest discount from Princess Cruises.
The eastern, western or southern Caribbean 7 day cruise would cost $849 (2010 rate), for the balcony (without group discount).

Princess is a big step up from Carnival. Fancier and bigger rooms, and ship.
They still call me every 2 months, trying to sell me a cruise.

If you guys/gals want, I can look further into it, next time they call me up.
Just let me know, if your willing to cruise more in style for the same (or just above) price as Carnival.

Then, I'll see what kind of onboard credit comes with it, and also about a possible group discount. Again, just let me know.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Not sure if it will interesst anyone. But, I get former guest discount from Princess Cruises.
The eastern, western or southern Caribbean 7 day cruise would cost $849 (2010 rate), for the balcony (without group discount).

Princess is a big step up from Carnival. Fancier and bigger rooms, and ship.
They still call me every 2 months, trying to sell me a cruise.

If you guys/gals want, I can look further into it, next time they call me up.
Just let me know, if your willing to cruise more in style for the same (or just above) price as Carnival.

Then, I'll see what kind of onboard credit comes with it, and also about a possible group discount. Again, just let me know.
That's funny, because I heard, (and mind you I've never been on a cruise), that Princess is a step down. I heard this from someone that's been on several cruises this year.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's funny, because I heard, (and mind you I've never been on a cruise), that Princess is a step down. I heard this from someone that's been on several cruises this year.
Your friend might have enjoyed Carnival more because he likes the crowd/atmosphere better, but most people do consider Princess to be a step up. It's more upscale, whereas Carnival is a little more of a party boat. Princess is definitely more expensive.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Your friend might have enjoyed Carnival more because he likes the crowd/atmosphere better, but most people do consider Princess to be a step up. It's more upscale, whereas Carnival is a little more of a party boat. Princess is definitely more expensive.
That may be it, it's an "older" crowd. I know I heard something about it that wasn't in the "good" column. Like I said, I've never cruised before. BTW Jones, why are you up so early? I'm getting ready for a 5k race.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That may be it, it's an "older" crowd. I know I heard something about it that wasn't in the "good" column. Like I said, I've never cruised before. BTW Jones, why are you up so early? I'm getting ready for a 5k race.
Normally I'd be getting ready for a run, but this morning we're headed to the airport for a 'lil out of town trip :happy2: